03

No proofreading is done

Within the week, Ivy got her new school's uniform and the books through the courier service. She was excited to go to this new school. It was her dream that is going to become reality soon.

Dressed in her new uniform, Daisy couldn't help but awe looking at herself in the mirror. She looks fairly cute- she compliments to herself. She quickly put on her black shoes. They looked a little rugged but it was ok.

After slinging her backpack over her shoulders, she skips downstairs.

"You look pretty, Ivy!" Her friend Cherry compliments her. Ivy feels her face turning red.

"Yeah.... I agree." Her other friends says smiling brightly.

"Ivy! You are going to a big school now. Only rich people got to go there. So don't forget us now please...."

"Why would I forget you all? We'll basically live together." Ivy mumbles innocently with a pout prominent on her lips.

"Aww but nevermind. Get out quick or you're gonna get late on your first day." Cherry shakes her head with giggle and pushes Ivy out of the front door.

Smiling brightly at the random people on the streets, Ivy finally manages to reach her school. It takes her complete 30 minutes to reach there but thankfully Ivy likes walking.  Her eyes sparkles as she stares at the magnificent gates of her new highschool.

She shows her I'd to the security guard outside who quickly scans it in a weird looking speaker type thing and let her enter. A surprised gasp slip past through her lips as she stares at a beautiful fountain in front of the entrance of huge building.

She passes the parking lot where many expensive bikes and cars are parked. There are many students standing in groups talking and laughing loudly with each other.

All of a sudden, Ivy feels like her body vibrated. Looking back, she sees two cars coming racing down the parking lot. They zoom past her in such a high speed that Ivy feel her hair whips at her face harshly.

She brushes her hair away and looks awestruck at these two beautiful cars with all black trimmings. They look expensive, something Ivy would never touch in the fear of accidentally harming it.

The door opens and a guy wearing all black steps outside. He has those many scary tattoos and he has a cross Other car opens and another guy steps outside. He also has few tattoos here and there. He is wearing nerdy glasses.

Ivy winces a little as exciting squeals and shrieks reaches her ears. Other girls are practically bouncing on their heels like controlling themselves to avoid moving.

Both of the guys enters inside the building. A group of five other scary tall rich guys beelines behind them.

Ivy shrugs to herself and heads towards the administrators office that she finds easily with the help of school map that is provided with her books. She is thinking about getting locker keys but she is little shocked when the Secretary hands her a small chip that has written her six digit locker's pin on top of it. She also gets her schedule.

It takes her a little while to find her locker. Ivy smiles at everyone whoever looks in her way but they just stares back at her like she has lost her mind or something. Few of the girls whispers, directly pointing at her shoes and hair. Ivy bites her lip and waves a little at them. It only makes them laugh harder. Ivy smiles thinking that she is making their day good.

She glances at the digital lockers with a slight confusion but then presses the pin in. It makes a small beep sound and with that, it opens. Ivy grins to herself and settles her books in.

She makes her way into her first class and surprisingly there are only few students present in the room yet. Despite there is only two minutes left.

The teacher in his mid 50's enters as soon as the bell rings. He immediately looks at Ivy who is standing near his table.

"You must be Daisy, right?" He asks her in his thick british accent. Ivy nods a little dumbly but then resists the urge to face palm herself.

"No no sir! My name is Ivy..... Good morning." She corrects him with a small smile. For some reason, Ivy feels a little uncomfortable while standing in front of him.

"Oh... My bad. So miss Ivy! The scholarship student? You are free to take any seat you want." He mutters and waves her off.

Ivy tries to sit with the students that are present in the room but nobody wanted to let her sit beside them. As Ivy nears the vacant seats, somebody put their shoes on top of it and few others put their bags on the chairs.

Slightly frowning, Ivy moves in the back of the classroom. She takes a seat on the vacant chairs but for some reason everyone snickers from the front of class. Ivy picks at her nails with her teeth and pulls her textbook and pen out of her bag. She zips it shut and places it behind her back.

As the rest of students fills in, the teacher takes attendance before resuming the lecture. In the halfway through the class, the door opens and the same nerdy scary guy from the morning steps in.

He doesn't bothers to acknowledge the teacher and moves towards the back of classroom. He pauses for a second after seeing Ivy sitting on his seat.

He doesn't say anything but slumps down on the chair beside her. Ivy immediately feels her mood lifting up. She looks at him and smiles. He ignores her and plugs his AirPodes in before opening his own book and comfortably leaning back on his chair.

Ivy decides to let him enjoy his time and starts to pay attention to the teacher's blabbering. The teacher's thick british accent makes it a little harder for her to understand what actually is he saying. She needs subtitles- Ivy giggles in her mind or maybe it isn't in her mind.

Because the guy sitting beside her and few other students turns to look at her. Flustered, she bites her lip and looks out of the window by hiding her red cheeks under the curtain of her hair.

As the class finally ends, she gets up from the chair all set to head out but the guy blocks her way.

"You know it is rude to sit on other's seat." He said. Ivy frowns.

"Oh.... So it was your seat. I am so sorry... I didn't knew. It's just nobody wanted me to sit behind them and the only vacant seat was available in the back. So I decided to sit there but again I am sorry I didn't knew it was your seat. Please don't be angry. I swear I would be careful next time. But right now I am worried if you won't let me sit beside you, where would I sit? But don't worry. I will figure something out. I know it's rude of me to sit on others seat and I will try to be ex---"

"Are you still not done yet!" He raises his brow. Ivy pouts, her face turns beet red.

"Sorry..." She mumbles back embarrassed.

"It's fine and I meant to say if you want to sit beside me, so it's fine. It's not a big deal! But--" He crouches down until her eye level.

"--Leave the window side for me. You can sit on the other side. I don't mind."

"Ohhhh.... Sure sure, umm- it's so rude of me that I don't even know your name and I haven't even introduced myself. We are the sitting buddies from now so it's better that we get to know each other. Don't yo--" He cuts her rambling off by again extending his hand forward.

"Alessio!"

"Oml. You have such a cool name. My name is Ivy. It's so nice to meet you, Alessio! You know you are the only one of our classmates who ever talked to me today. It's my first day here and I was jus--"

"You sure do speak a lot!" Ivy frowns and smacks her own forehead.

"I am so sorry. I know I am so irritating. I am trying to change myself but I really can't."

"You don't have to change yourself, Ivy!" He pats her shoulder before fixing his glasses. He grabs his bag before moving out of the classroom, leaving the smiling Ivy and the rest of gaping students behind.

"I can't believe! Did he just talked to her?" Someone whispers. Ivy ignores everything and skips out towards her next class.

Get access upto 16 chapters on patreon. Link is in my profile. Also check out my other new upcoming wattpad books on Patreon