Chapter 17 - the last will

" Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are ." —- Benjamin Franklin

" —- Benjamin Franklin

🌘🌕 ARES' POV🌙🌕

Dr. Smith, the doctor that taking good care of my baby sister, said that she needs to stay at the hospital for another two days after she woke up, just to make sure that she's perfectly fine.

It's absolutely great chance for us to fixed our house that needs only minor fixing. Dionysus hired the best to work on that and if I am correct it will be ready before Artemis' discharge from the hospital.

Speaking of her, when she learned that Violeta was being detained in jail, her happiness was unfathomable. She said that she deserved to face the consequences for everything that she did to her mother, to her and to other people that she possibly abuse but afraid to come out because she's quite a powerful woman, hard to admit but that is true.

Putting her behind bars while waiting for the official trial was not hard though. Tyler, the one who worked out on getting the fingerprints on Diana's diary, really did a good job. Turned out Me, Hades, Artemis and Violeta's fingerprints were all present at the diary and it was a strong evidence against her aside from the witness statement that Artemis gave to the authorities.

Moreover, Apollo have gotten access to her cellphone and we found out that she's getting help from someone named Martin and since then we all working to hunt this man, who's also deserved to go in jail for being her accomplice for doing her crime.

I know you're all wondering why we didn't just kill her, but after we'd talked, the five of us, we decided to just put her in prison. Killing her in an instant is not satisfying for all of us and hurting her slowly would be so inhumane as she was still our birth mother.

Even we love to,  we cannot erase that fact and for that it is better that the justice be served for her and that is quite enough for us, for now.

And since Violeta was out in the picture now, Atty. Brown couldn't express his happiness about the situation. I have no idea why his reaction was like that, but he confessed that he received number of threats from her because of my grandfather's last will, so let us just say that he was finally relieved from any harm. I also informed him that he can come to our newly renovated mansion after three days.

So now, here we are— sitting on my office while drinking black coffee. Artemis is currently with Mrs. Hidalgo's class that even she wanted to meet Atty. Brown, her education should always come first.

"So, Mr. De Luca, maybe we can start now?" I heard him say after sipping my black coffee.

"Yes, you may start Atty." I told him.