Note: The Beginning

Real quick disclaimer: I've off the whole FNAF side of the internet for a while and had NO IDEA about what was going on with the Bendy the Bunny stuff. I'm actually so disgusted at what they did. They are awful and feel horrible for every even liking them in the first place. I'm going to take down everything on my page that is related to Bendy the Bunny, but it might take some time to get a new photo for my book covers. Thank you for letting me know about him. If you find any time I mention him in this book, please tell me so I can delete it! Thank you!

--------------

A/N: This is an old book of mine. The plot is horrid and if I were you I would read my other and NEWER fanfic on the exact same person :) If you do not head my warning, good luck and I am sorry.

This is a Michael Afton x Reader, obviously. That's the reason you clicked on this. Anyways, a few words before the book starts, so you won't be confused. The 4 tormentors are in this book and I, of course, have my own AU about them. The Bonnie mask is Mark, who is also (Y/N)'s cousin in this, the Freddy mask is Fredrick, and the Chica mask is Simon. In this book, Michael and his friends already have the masks and wear them sometimes, but they don't use them to torment C.C until Elizabeth dies. 

In my AU, Elizabeth is the youngest and dies first, while C.C is the middle child and dies second. I will only be referring to C.C as C.C because he doesn't have a cannon name. Mrs. Afton is also not present in this book, sooo..! 

The art at the top of this chapter belongs to Dominoe Animations, who made a beautiful animation on Sister Location which you should totally check out. I am unable to credit other artists because I find most of the art I use on google with no credit, so I apologize for that.

Welp, that's really it. I have another book which is just FNAF x Reader Oneshots, so if you haven't already, go read it ig. 

Without further ado, enjoy the book!