SDES Chapter 58: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (14) •

After a sweet weekend with Lu Yuan, Qin Lang switched personalities on Monday.

In the bathroom, he looked at the bunch of strawberries around his neck in the mirror, and after a while, he pulled up the sweater to cover it. He didn't know what he was thinking. He was a little distracted when brushing his teeth. He forgot to squeeze out the toothpaste and was brushing. After brushing for a long time, he felt that there was no taste in his mouth.

Lu Yuan was just outside the door. Qin Lang didn't come out after waiting for two minutes. He didn't even bother to open the door and went in directly. He looked at Qin Lang's absent-minded appearance, and found it a little funny. Lu Yuan wrapped his arms around Qin Lang's waist and kissed Qin Lang's already hot ears, "Don't you believe it?"

"I...I'm really with you...you, you're my boyfriend...?" Qin Lang looked up in the mirror and looked at Lu Yuan, who put his chin on his shoulder and bit his ear. There were still two points on his red face. He was at a loss.

"You really don't remember anything?" Lu Yuan frowned slightly, as if a little wronged, he sighed helplessly, pinched Qin Lang's shoulders with both hands, turned him over, and looked at him.

Then, while Qin Lang was contemplating his own memory, Lu Yuan directly kissed Qin Lang's lips. Qin Lang's eyes were wide open, his hands instinctively pushed the man's hard chest, and his consciousness was even more blurred.

"Lu... uh..." He just opened his mouth and shouted, and he directly took advantage of the convenience to enter. The offensive was domineering and could not be rejected. He didn't let Qin Lang go until Qin Lang's tongue was numb from being sucked by him.

As soon as he released, Qin Lang was half-hanging on Lu Yuan's body with a soft face, his heart was still pounding, and he couldn't calm down for a long time. He gasped heavily, his hot face resting on Lu Yuan's arm.

"Do you believe it? Did you hear your own heartbeat? Would you like me to confirm it for you again? Huh?" Lu Yuan held his waist, raised Qin Lang's face on his arm with one hand, and asked with raised eyebrows .

"No, no need..." Qin Lang glanced at him hurriedly and then lowered his head quickly, he pushed Lu Yuan gently, "I need to use the bathroom, you go out first..."

The corner of Lu Yuan's mouth curved, his eyes looked down, and he said, "It doesn't matter, I've seen it before. It's very cute. Do you want me to help you?"

"..." Qin Lang's face turned red, and he kept pushing Lu Yuan with his hands, "You, you...you go out..."

Lu Yuan's eyes were full of smiles. Seeing that he was so ashamed, he squeezed his cheek and let him go.

After Lu Yuan left, Qin Lang washed his face again and cursed at the hooligan in his heart, but the corners of his mouth were slightly curved.

In fact, something happened over the weekend, but Qin Lang was doing more important things with his husband, and he didn't bother to take care of it.

Every Monday class came again, Qin Lang and Lu Yuan went to school together after having breakfast at home. Now Lu Yuan didn't hide his figure, as soon as he came out from the street of Fang's courtyard, many people looked at him.

Qin Lang was not very happy, the feeling was as uncomfortable, he didn't like to be stared ar. Oh, more than that, this feeling also made him feel sour in his heart - he was the only one who could see how good-looking Lu Yuan was before, but now they all could see it.

Lu Yuan had a panoramic view of Qin Lang's expression, but he didn't think that the little guy was quite possessive. It wasn't like this expression before, and he was even quite happy to take him out and stand with him in the sun.