SDES Chapter 59: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (15) •

Qin Lang painted as he spoke, completely ignoring the whispers of the class.

Lu Yuan leaned against the window and looked at Qin Lang with a smile. His tall body blocked some of the sunlight. Under the backlight, his skin was as white as porcelain, which made him look colder. But, there was such tenderness in his eyes, which made people willing to drown in it.

He was such a beautiful model, more than just Qin Lang wants to paint him.

Yan Control's sister had already started to use her hand, picked up a pen and ordered a drawing paper, and drew the outline of Lu Yuan.

They obviously didn't take Qin Lang's possessive words "Only I can draw you" to heart. They didn't realize the weirdness until they found out that neither 2B nor 8B pens could leave any lines on the drawing paper within their two minutes of drawing.

One of the girls who was closer to Lu Yuan, held her hands which were trembling because of the cold sweat. She had tried every brush, even the brush with paint, but she couldn't draw on the paper. She picked up a charcoal pen again, and didn't dare to look at Qin Lang any more, but drew something casually. As she guessed, the lines came out. After that she didn't want to draw Qin Lang's handsome boyfriend anymore.

She got up and stumbled and pulled her best friend away from Qin Lang's corner. Several other classmates had the same experience as her, and they all consciously stayed away.

So, a strange picture appeared in the studio. A group of people in the class huddled together. They looked at Qin Lang and his mysterious boyfriend in panic, fear, excitement or curiosity, but no one dared to approach.

Except for Zhang Ping, who stood behind Qin Lang at the beginning.

"Senior Brother Lu!" Zhang Ping's star eyes lit up again, "It must be Senior Brother Lu! Senior Brother Lu, do you accept aby apprentices? What do you think of me?"

Yang Yan rubbed his forehead speechlessly, and he grabbed his brother in time to prevent the fanboy from kneeling directly to the boss.

Qin Lang drew Lu Yuan's eyebrows and eyes meticulously. He kept moving his hands, and said lightly, "You can't learn from my brother. But I can teach you some things."

"Really!" Zhang Ping was excited, shaking Yang Yan wildly, "Ouch, Lao Yang, did you hear me? Ahhh! Qin Lang, I love you to death!"

Zhang Ping's excited expression froze on his face, because he received the death stare from Senior Brother Lu. Being looked at like that by a ghost hunter who could only kill ghosts, Yang Yan felt that it would not be a good experience.

"Stupid!" Yang Yan covered Zhang Ping's mouth and explained quickly, "Senior Brother Lu, don't get me wrong, he is just expressing his gratitude. He has absolutely no other intentions towards Qin Lang, please rest assured."

After Lu Yuan gave the warning, he looked away. Although he really wanted to kill these two people who were close to Qin Lang, so that Qin Lang could only be left with himself, but in that case, Qin Lang would probably not be happy.

"However," Qin Lang stopped writing and looked back at Yang Yan, "I hope you can do me a favor."

Yang Yan was waiting for Qin Lang to continue, but Tan Qing entered the studio at that time.

As soon as he came in and saw the strange phenomenon in the studio, he frowned, and his eyes naturally fell on the particularly conspicuous corner.

Tan Qing looked at Lu Yuan: "Sir, you don't seem to be a student of this school?"

Xu Qianqian explained: "Teacher, he is Qin Lang's boyfriend and came with Qin Lang."

As soon as these words came out, Tan Qing's attitude changed immediately, his brows furrowed even deeper, and the way he looked at Qin Lang was different.