Chapter 131: Cat Lovers are Good People

The clerk was a very beautiful woman with special long orange hair and a sincere smile on her face. When she saw a man and a woman walking in, she immediately greeted them.

"We can see for ourselves..."

Shido said casually. Now that he thought about it, raising a kitten in his home would require some work.

So, it's time to learn some knowledge about raising cats.

"Ahh..."

Kurumi ignored the clerk and looked at the kitten in the shop with an intoxicated expression.

"Is this your girlfriend?"

The clerk asked with a chuckle.

"Yes!"

Shido nodded and admitted.

"What a beautiful girl..."

The clerk smiled. Judging from Kurumi's profile, she would definitely be very successful if she became an idol!

"I think so too."

Shido smiled complacently and said. In his mind, Spirits are the cutest beings.

"Meow~"

Kurumi seems to be talking to the kitten.

"You can try this meow!"

The clerk took a cat toy next to it and handed it to Kurumi.

Kurumi picked up the cat wand and played with the cat.

Seeing such a scene, would anyone believe that this is the nightmare that once killed countless people?

"Do you have a cat at home?"

The clerk asked softly.

"Sort of..."

Shido nodded lightly, after all, he would definitely keep the kitten for Cat Girl Kurumi.

"Do you usually buy any cat toys?"

The clerk asked. It was her job to sell things in the store to customers.

After all, if everyone just looked at the cats and didn't buy anything, the store wouldn't be able to sustain in business.

"No, after all, I just started raising one..."

Shido responded casually.

"Then buy some if you can! You know, cats love toys just like children."

The clerk suggested softly. Her voice was very pleasant, so even if she was selling merchandise, it was still pleasant to hear.

"I'll buy some after school..."

Shido nodded affirmatively. Since he decided to keep the kitten, he naturally wouldn't mind buying some toys for it.

"Um!"