Chapter 133: Bumping

After Yumiko left, Yukino asked Shido curiously:

"Itsuka-kun, Miura is not one of your girlfriends, right?"

"You are right, she's not."

Shido shook his head.

"Is that so..."

Yukino nodded thoughtfully. For some reasons, the girlfriends of Shido that she knew seemed to share a common trait: Having a number in their names.

Of course, Yumiko Miura's name also happened to have a number, so she figured that she had to ask him.

"But she seems to like you!"

Yukino said her thoughts indifferently.

"Maybe..."

Shido sighed. He didn't see it before, but Yumiko's behavior just now was a little too obvious, and he had already guessed it.

Although he didn't know what happened and when the other party started to like him, it was quite troublesome to deal with such a thing.

"Then what are you going to do? Make her one of your girlfriends?"

Yukino tilted her head and asked.

"No!"

Shido responded decisively.

"Why? Miura is cute too..."

Yukino was a little curious. Although she didn't like this girl very much, Yumiko Miura was indeed one of the best in appearances and figures.

And a certain part that the boys loved was much better than hers...

Thinking of this, she felt even more uncomfortable.

"Because I only like them!"

Shido said as a matter of course.

"What's the difference between them and Miura?"

Yukino asked in confusion.

"A lot, but I can't describe it."

Shido smiled mysteriously without explaining much

"Then what are you going to do?"

Yukino asked.

"Find a chance to make it clear to her..."

Shido shrugged, but there was nothing he could do. The best thing to do was to explain it to her as soon as possible so that she would stop harboring such a feeling.

"If you're willing to accept other girls, there might be more girls to like you!"

Yukino sighed. Although Shido looked like a very ordinary boy, he had obvious advantages, and that would be his gentleness. Maybe it was this kind of gentleness that made his girlfriends willing to accept each other's existence!