2 robots 1 person P1

A/N : Hiii im so sorry  i haven't been able to update, i've been feeling super unmotivated. But here i am now! finally updating after i threw up. ❤️

Moon helped me clean up but it was still really far from the daycare opening so I went to go find Sun. I walked around and found a ball pit with some yellow spike poking out.

"Sunny? Darling?"

Sun's head went up immediately and I went over to him, putting my hands on his cheeks and they were really heated up. I guess he really enjoys that nickname.

"Sun~"
"Yes, Y/N!?"
"So how long do you and Moon plan on staying separate ?"
"Not sure! But i don't think this will be forever.."
"Oh! damn. so i guess we better make it last while you guys are still separate.."
"Yup!"

I chuckled.
I rubbed my hands on Sun's hips pulling down his pants and undoing the ribbon holding up his pants. Sun looked super awkward but he was desperate for more.

"Y/N-"

I looked up at him.

"Please touch me more..~"
"Oh wow,, okay Sun."

I pushed Sun up against the wall where no one could really see us and i went down on my knees, completely pulling down Sun's pants.
Did... Did it grow..?

I licked the tip first and began to suck it while using my hands to give him some more pleasure. And of course i went on going faster and faster, Sun came into my mouth and I loved the taste. It was a little too much though so some came out of my mouth. I wiped my mouth and got back up.
I used my thighs so his [[JOYSTICK]] was in between them and I was rubbing them pretty slow.

My knees felt weak and i gripped onto Sun's arms but then I felt hands pulling my hips back and something long and wet going inside of me. I squeaked and looked back. It was Moon and he was sliding his finger in and out of me. They were pretty long and skinny so I could handle it.

I moaned out loud quietly since he was going even faster and it felt really good.

"Oh moon- Im so close..-"

Huh..?  He stopped. I felt super annoyed and I rolled my eyes.

Sun and Moon both nod at each other and Sun picks me up and puts his [[JOYSTICK]] in me while Moon then also grabs onto me and puts his [[JOYSTICK]] inside of me. I gasped then moaned really loud gripping onto Sun. They both began to roughly go in and out of me. Moon was right on my shoulder and his coldness sent shivers down my spine.

I felt so stuffed and when I tried talking Moon went even harder and put two fingers into my mouth shutting me up. When I gripped on Sun even more He went even harder and I couldn't even hold in my moans anymore. They were being so rough and I just kept on moaning really loud.

I already came but they just kept on going and going. I felt super hot, my body really heating up and feeling so sensitive to every time they went in and out of me.

Soon enough they both came inside of me and I sighed in relief. They stopped they both pulled out of me. They both grew bigger and it felt so good.
Moon placed me down in doggy style and shoved his [[JOYSTICK]] into my mouth while Sun went down and licked my area. Shoving his long tongue down there exploring every bit of me.

It was so wet down there and Moon had his hand in my hair helping me suck him off. Moon then quickly came into my mouth and I gasped while Sun went even deeper with his tongue and finger making me grip onto Moon. Moon got down to my level and kissed me. Making out with me while his tongue was exploring my mouth.

Sun finished and I came all over his face.

I felt so exhausted and weak.
I felt like their own little fuck toy.
I did enjoy it though.
This felt so good..~