17

You will be the mother of all of my children whether you like it or not.

Those were the only words that repeated in my mind until I blacked out.

I've been in this room for at least a day and I haven't once seen Antonio

A lot has happened since I was here. I was nauseous, tired, afraid, and, most of all, conflicted but the peace and quiet led my mind to ponder about all the ways I could disappear and all the steps I had to face to escape Antonio.

The situation I was in right now made it literally impossible to leave this hellhole but a girl could dream. 

I knew the next one on the list had some sort of relation to finding a way to get my hands on some money before I escape.

I can't just leave out of nowhere without any form of money. I needed at least one thousand dollars to survive on my own for a while.

I needed clothes, food, money for transportation and so much more. 

I've been unrealistic about this whole situation. I made everything sound so simple and easy. 

But in reality, if I ever did have a chance at escaping this life I would have no idea what to do next. 

I couldn't go to the cops since Antonio has got so many dirty cops on his payroll. I also couldn't leave the country because it would be too risky to go to an airport and Antonio would be able to trace everything back to me and find my location in seconds. 

Even if I could leave the country, places like Italy weren't an option since Italy is Antonio's hometown and he visits Italy at least every other month. 

Russia also wasn't an option since Antonio's got some crazy business partners and friends over there who are probably even more advanced in technology than Antonio. 

Almost every country Antonio has been to has made alliances with him due to their fear of him. 

Antonio has been to every single country in the world.

He's got so many allies that would inform him of my presence the second I step foot in their country.

Nowhere was safe. Absolutely nowhere. 

I attempted to get my mind off of my dark thoughts and surveyed this peculiar room. This room was a strange room. I had no idea it existed until I woke up in it.

The room was yellow. Everything was yellow and the colors were making me extremely sick.

Yeah, definitely pregnant.