Hands clasped on her stomach, staring up at the ceiling, Pandora debated if she should attempt to break out yet. Uncertainty and fear intertwined into an overpowering choir in her mind, reminding her of what happened last time she decided to stay somewhere with people who claimed she could trust them. Face falling, a frown settled on her lips, and she decided that if she could escape, then she'd die trying.

       "Pandora, we're back," Bruce stated from the other side of the glass wall where he noticed she hasn't touched the clean clothes or shoes.

       Sitting up, she glared at him as well as Natasha, both of which were holding cooking supplies and a carton of eggs. Stomach clenching, Pandora was quickly reminded that she hasn't eaten in awhile. Crossbows were aimed at her, and she silently watched the glass wall rise into the ceiling. The subtle and constant hum of electricity she was accustomed to hearing from it vanished as soon as it moved.

      Ducking down a bit, Bruce and Natasha hastily entered the cell and the glass lowered, locking into place. Gazing at it, Pandora noticed the electric hum begin again. Turning her attention back to the two Avengers, she patiently observe them place a portable stove used for camping on the floor, along with some plates, plastic spoons and a couple bottles of water.

       Sitting cross-legged on the ground, Bruce glanced back at Natasha who removed her own modified crossbow from her back and stood in the corner, carefully watching over him. "Um, don't mind her," He sheepishly grinned, rubbing the nape of his neck. "She's just another precaution."

       Usual guarded expression in place, Pandora simply stared at him. Slowly nodding his head, Bruce started up the stove and then froze as she lowered herself to the floor. Mimicking his seating position, she snatched a carton of eggs and inspected each one. Stomach beginning to growl, she watched Bruce spread a thin layer of butter over a small pan on the stovetop.

       "You must be really hungry," he said, and hesitatingly reached for the carton. "Do you want me to or do you..." he trailed off, pleasantly surprised when she started breaking the eggs in the edge of the pan.

       "I know how," Pandora curtly told him.

       Chuckling to himself, Bruce watched her expertly split the egg with her hand. "You're much Beyer at that than I am," he admitted, "although, I'm not much of a cook to begin with. Oh! I forgot the salt and pepper."

       Keen green eyes staying glued to Pandora as she picked up one of the spoons to scramble the eggs in the pan, Natasha hummed. "I'm sure she doesn't mind, Bruce."

"It's funny," he mused, tenderly smiling at his hands that lay in his lap, "The last time I had eggs was when I first met you, Natasha. I had just run out of spices and didn't want to go back in town unless I had to." Shifting slightly, Bruce looked up at her, noting the soft smile on her lips.

"To think you used to be so timid, and now look at you," she cheekily said, "Having dinner with a stranger."

Glancing at Pandora, warm smile remaining on his face, Bruce shrugged. "Hopefully we won't be strangers for long."

Keeping quiet, maintaining her stoic expression, Pandora continued to make scrambled eggs. Piling them onto a paper plate, she listened while Bruce tentatively carried a one-sided conversation, and Natasha periodically chimed in to ease the awkward tension. Wolfing down ten eggs, feeding her greedy stomach, Pandora watched Bruce use the remaining two eggs for himself and drink from one of the water bottles.

Hunger not so apparent anymore, feeling a surge of energy, Pandora warily eyed her water bottle, and her hesitation didn't go unnoticed. "No one tampered with it," Natasha reassured.