Discovery Chapter

I want to thank CaramelCreameLatte for sharing this with me
Cause I have lots of ideas for future chapters and I want some feedback on these chapters

So for one of the upcoming chapters. Mono's next mission she won't be with Tanjiro and Muichiro and Mitsuri. She will however be with Mitsuri in the beginning before she goes off to her own mission. The two will only be at the bath house. But I want Mono to go on a mission by herself.

I want Mono to fight Douma. Although lot's of you don't like douma I do want to see these two battle and possibly make a potenial alliance sort of? Maybe later on in the story when Kiri and Mayu come back? I have a special idea for when they come back though.

When they all train in the upcoming arc, I plan on having Mono take them to her old village where she will train them and end up telling her past to them with a little assisstance from Enmu.

I haven't decided about the final battle yet

All I know is that they will return to Mono's village The Hashiras, the demons, Muzan and the Upper Moon Zero will all be there and my plan for this is to possibly make Muzan and Upper Moon Zero to fuse together if that is okay with you guys.

There will be a battle scene between uppermoon zero and Mono. Mono will end up taking some of her powers and using it against her. These two will fight everywhere.

There's other things but i'll wait to explain that

Okay. So I watched this edit... and now I'm thinking with adding serious angst to to this. Upper Moon Zero wants to see Mono fall. And what more to crush her by killing off the people she loves one by one.