Shinto Tournament PT.3/Return by-

It was night time and Izou was nowhere to be found. He told them he will be training his sage mode saying what they saw before was the incomplete state of it and now he must complete it.

Him and Sun Wukong went to the mountains to do just that and ever since then there was no communication from him since then.

Jeez, that guy trains almost everyday... not saying training is a bad thing it helped them get as strong as they are at the age of thirteen.

But the one thing they noticed about Izou is that his power is growing and he usually seals it unless the situation calls for it which has been a while, the only time he fought with at least fifty-five percent was against him Zeus, not even Poseidon was worth thirty five percent.

Mittelt: (*Sigh* Dad sure likes to train a lot, of not training its hanging out with us or killing people.)

That was just his lifestyle and he knew that, and now that this magitek army is after him he began his daily routine.

Mittelt: I cant wait to fight somebody, a worthy opponent. That's all I want.

It can be her sister, Sairaorg, Ritsuka, Hell she would take even Sona just give her a good fight.

Man she sounds like a battle maniac. Maybe it's her Hanma blood kicking in at the prospect of a good fight.

Well until then...

Mittelt: (Guess I'll train until then.)

Moments later

Morgiana: That Yasuke guy... he reminds me of that Doomsday guy.

But the one she fought before was stronger.... unless there is something she's missing.

Ddraig: (No you're right, he has the same presence as that creature, their might be a seal placed on him and it's only activation is when he fights you.)

Yeah, that might be the case.

But she has a feeling that she won't be the one to fight him, it will be her sister that does that.

Morgiana: If that's the case then so be it. I'll handle him just like I did before.

Besides it will be fun to fight him but she's looking forward to fighting her sister or maybe she could fight her dad.

In a triple threat match....

Oh.... oh hell yeah that sounds fun!!

If that could happen it will be the best day and she could use her new form. Not Dragon force but something else entirely.