2: questions

"Who are you?" Sam asked.

The spirit box was in your hand, it then went of saying, "harm."

"Are you here to harm us?" Colby asked.

You hear the evil spirit say "devil here." So you wrote that down. You were waiting for the spirit box to pick it up but it didn't. So you showed everyone else what it said on the notebook.

Katrina stood up, "Should we try the estes method?"

"Yeah let's do it," you agreed.

"I guess that's a yes," Colby stood up.

"Who wants to do it?" Sam asked.

"Me, I'll do it," you volunteered.

Everyone went to the dinning room table and sat down. They said it's where an inhuman spirit was when they were here for the first time.

You put on the headphones to hear radio static and radio static only. The blindfold was on and then you heard two yes's.

You repeated, "yes."

Sams POV

I watched her put the headphones on and the blindfold, then we waited a few seconds.

Then I said my usual line, "is there anything here with us?"

Y/n said yes.

Colby nodded, "Okay, are you a soldier?"

Y/n didn't respond.

"Are you a soldier?" I repeated.

Y/n replied with "stop now."

"We are not going to stop," Katrina said.

I watched as Y/n there off the headphones.

Your POV

There was this really loud scream and you threw of the headphones.

"Shit," you say.

"What?" Katrina says.

"There was this really loud yell," You said.

Then, the inhuman spirit showed itself. If didn't look good but it had a sewing needle. It looked like it started sewing Sams back. It grabbed something larger. That's when you realized.

"SAM WATCH OUT!" You shouted. Sam jumped off his chair on the floor, breathing heavy.

"Shit.." you but your hands to your forehead.

"What was it?" Sand asked, looking nervous.

"A woman, she looked horrifying. She had a needle and thread. She was putting it through your skin slowly, then she grabbed scissors. She cut the thread and looked like she was going to kill you. I don't know if that's possible but I didn't want to risk it," you explained. "Check your back."

"Can you look?" He asked you.

"Yeah," you walk over there.

You lift up his sweatshirt and you see blood slowly dripping down his back. Tiny dots were in his skin, no thread.

"Yeah, blood," you say cautiously.

Colby walks over to his back, looking at the marks. He brought over the camera pointing it to his back.

"Holy shit!" He yells.

"This place is not good," Katrina says.

You let go of Sams sweatshirt and he turns around.

"You guys are lying right?" Sam says.

"No they aren't lying," Katrina confirms.

Sam reached behind his back and touches where a needle went in. He pulled his hands back around and saw blood.