Night of the Comet

It's been a couple of days since we rescued Enzo which he is forever grateful for he's been weirdly protective of Caroline he says it's instinct, but i don't know we've got his room all sorted, right now the guys and Stefan are practicing for the game while the girls and I sort out the pamphlets for tonight.

"So hows it going with Stefan?" Bonnie asked Elena sharing a look with me and Care.

"I think we have decided to just be friends." Elena admits in a sad tone and a shrug.

"Why?" Care asked with me looking just as shocked as she sounded.

"He has mates I don't want to be in love with him and they pop up and he just drops me." Elena said as she focused on folding the pamphlets, with the rest of us sharing worried looks.

"Ok." Was all we managed to get out.

"I thought about what you asked me the other day about donating eggs, while at first i didn't want to until i thought about what you said someone turning me to get back at Klaus, so I'm going to do it." Elena tells us we all stop and stare at her

"Are you sure?" I asked gently "cause i think i found a way for that not to be needed."

"How?" Care asked

"Getting four full blood bags of her blood spelling it so its linked to me so in case someone tries to steal it i can get it back with a simple thought also protection spells a never ending spell plus a spell to keep it fresh." I explain looking at the girls watching as grins grow on their faces as i finished.

"Really oh thank god!" Care exclaimed as she looked between us all

"So i don't have to donate eggs?" Lena asked looking a little relived

"Nope." I laughed as i watched her slump into her chair in relief.

"Do you know if Damon compelled tanner yet?" Bonnie asked me in a whisper

"He hasn't told me anything, do you think these are enough because we still have homework to do?" I told her before looking to the multiple large piles of pamphlets.

"Oh god we can really work can't we?" Care asked sarcastically with wide eyes matching the rest of us.

"How about we go leave a stack with the bartender and take the rest for tonight before heading to Peyton's for homework and to get ready?" Bonnie suggested we agreed i took a the stack to Ricky saying we had to many and he could use them for coasters if he wanted to which he laughed before taking them

When i got back out side the girls were waiting by our cars Lena with my book bag i thanked her grabbing it before getting in before starting the way to the house.

After a short drive we pulled in i grabbed my bag cutting my car off getting out looking to the girls as a started walking up to the house. "I'm leaving my bag at the dining room table, and going to take a shower so my hair can air dry to have a break from the blow dryer while i do my homework." I tell them as we walk up to the house seeing the rest nod we drop our bags off at the table before going to our separate rooms. Where i take my shower wrapping a towel around my hair while i get dressed.

After getting dressed i get as much water out of my hair as i can before putting my normal products in it and running a comb through before putting some lip gloss blush and mascara on

After getting dressed i get as much water out of my hair as i can before putting my normal products in it and running a comb through before putting some lip gloss blush and mascara on. Then make my way downstairs taking out all of the homework assignments that need to be done for school tomorrow.

"So you have any projects due for any of your classes?" Care asked us with a huff

"No why what do you have?" I asked not looking up from the English paper i had to write on on my thoughts of the short story she gave us.

"This stupid science project due for mr bitch face i really think he hates me." Care whines looking like shes about to cry.

"Well we can help just let us finish ours first." Bonnies says with me and Lena nodding

"I don't have science this semester, all i have to do is my last paragraph then my closing statement for miss halls English then i can help." I say glancing up watching her grin and nod before i go back to work.

Not long after i finish with my work and put it away to start helping Care the boys come in from practice with Damon and Enzo they all give us a kiss on the forehead before saying they are going for a shower which we nod before returning our attention to helping Care with her project.

Thirty minutes later the boys come back in with their homework but Damon and Enzo pull me and Bonnie up seating in our chairs before placing us in their laps making us squeal in surprise.

"Damon!!"

"Enzo!!"

"What we missed you today?" Enzo said as he chuckled i feel Damon hold me tighter and nod in my neck.

I turn my head and give him a kiss before returning my attention to Caroline as we finish up Bonnie looks to her watch

"We have to go make sure everything is ready?"

"You, Peyton, Enzo, and Damon go we'll see you in a little bit." Lena said looking to the four of us. I shrug before getting up pulling Damon with me as i pass jj i kiss his cheek he grabs my free hand gives it a squeeze before smiling at me before we walk out.

When we arrive there a spot my family i wave and smile to them before me and Bonnie do the finishing touches before we start passing out pamphlets with our boys, me and Damon going one way Bonnie and Enzo the other promising to meet up when we ran out of pamphlets.

"How was your day beautiful?" Damon asked as he nudged my shoulder

"Ugh it was school you know an unhealthy amount of homework, teachers who used to get bullied in school are now the bullies, the usual." I say as i look over at him with a soft smile he chuckles kissing my fore head the night continues as the rest arrive i spend the time talking and cuddling with Damon the last thing i remember of the night was a soft kiss to my brow before hearing my car starting.