27

"Susie!! Susie?!" A woman called.

"Ma'am, what's wrong?" I asked, playing innocent.

"My daughter, Susie, she's missing. I can't find her anywhere!" The woman cried.

"Oh dear, I'm sure she's here somewhere. I'll help you look."

Hours went by and we couldn't find Susie anywhere. Probably because she was in the one place no one would look: inside the animatronic.

"I saw that little girl in the pink dress with Chica." I heard a little boy say to his friend.

Shit.

I glared over in the two boys' direction as I saw a familiar yellow bunny approach them.

He whispered something only for them to hear. Their faces lit up as they motioned for two of their other friends to follow as well. A boy and a girl.

I followed them to the backroom and slipped into my Chica suit, locking the door behind us.

"Now, who's ready to have some fun!" William enthused, holding his knife behind his back.

The four children squealed in delight.

William brought the knife up, above his head and swiftly plunged it into the oldest boy's head.

The children yelped as they tried to flee, backing themselves into corners. I grabbed my knife, hesitantly.

This is for Evan. I'm doing this for Evan. If I do this, Evan will live.

I tried to convince myself.

The boy screamed as I approached him. He stumbled back, falling onto his rear.

I'm so sorry, please understand.

With one swift move, I stabbed the blade into his chest, impaling his heart. I dragged the knife down his chest, cutting through his organs and spilling his blood.

I felt a mass hit my back, loosening the springlocks.
A little girl with curly black hair had thrown herself against me.

She ran towards me and punched the suit in the gut, jarring the springlocks even further.

"You little cunt!" I slashed the blade wildly.

The girl stumbled back, holding her face in pain as she bled. She cried loudly as tears streamed down her face.

"Just for that, I'll make your death twice as painful!" I shouted.

I plunged my knife into her left leg, then her right. Disabling her legs, but keeping her alive.

William finished with the final child. All that was left was the girl I had pinned to the floor.

William grinned, sadistically as he took off his suit.

The little girl was feisty. Even though she was in excruciating pain, she still thrashed with all her might.

"Andrew... andrew." She muttered under her breath. "I must get back to Andrew! He needs me!" She yelled.

The girl mustered up all of her might to throw a strong kick to my suit.

I shoved the knife into her throat as quickly as I could.

As the life in her eyes drained, so did all of the strength she had.

"William, William! The locks! The springlocks!" I yelled, panicking.

William's eyes went wide as he stumbled over to take the suit off.

Click.

"William!"

Click.

"(Y/N)!"

Click.

William threw off the head just in time. As the head piece hit the ground, the sharp, metallic pieces of metal sprung out, impaling the space where my head once was.

Next was the torso.

And finally the legs came off.

I breathed heavily as I had barely escaped the springlock suit with my life.

I clung onto William, hugging him tight. William held me close, grateful he was quick enough to take the suit off in time.

I slung my hands around his neck as I brought his lips to mine.

"Thank you." I kissed him passionately.

He moved his hands to rest on the small of my back.

"Well, at least we've got 5 kids worth of remnant and no witnesses." William smirked.

William and I quickly hid the children, we had no time to put them in the animatronics, only enough time to hide them from plain sight.

We ran back into the main area in a rush.

"We checked the staff rooms, she's not there." William lied to the large search party.

The whole restaurant had joined into the search party to look for Susie.

We continued to look for the blonde girl until midnight. Most of the families had stayed to look for the little girl.

"Mommy? Where's Gabe?" A little girl asked, rubbing her eyes in a tired manner. The girl looked about five.

The mother looked around. "Is he not here? He was here just a minute ago!" She yelled.

The other parents' heads perked up, looking for their own children.

"My son! My son's missing!" Another woman yelled.

"My son too!" A man yelled back.

The parents who still had their children held them close, afraid that they'd be taken as well.

"My Cassidy!" A woman yelled as panic filled her eyes. "My Cassidy is missing!"

"Okay, okay. How many children is that now? Five?!" Henry pinched the bridge of his nose. "Will, (Y/N), have you seen anyone suspicious?"

"No. We've been caught up looking for the first kid, Susie."

A little boy began to wander off. He looked about three or four. The boy had black curly hair.

"Andrew! Get back here!" The mother grabbed his arm.

Andrew... he must be that black haired girl's brother. He must be what was muttering about.

"Mommy, I wanna find Cassie."

"I know, my dear. I know. But, please, stay close to Mommy." She pleaded to her young son.

"I think it's time we call the police." I sighed.

"No! No, they'll shut the place down! I'm sure those kids are just playing hide and seek!" Henry sweated.

Why doesn't he want the police involved in a missing children's case? He isn't the one who took them...

"Say, Henry. Doesn't that make you sound just a tad suspicious?" William smirked.

"What! No! I- I would never do that!" Henry yelled, alerting the other parents.

"Are you the rat bastard responsible for taking our children?!" One of the fathers marched up to Henry.

"No! Of course not!!" Henry stuttered, making him seem even more guilty.

"Then why won't you call the authorities!" A mother yelled from the back of the crowd growing around Henry.

"I'm calling the police right this instant!" Another called.

"No, please! I'm sure we can find them! I'm sure they're fine!" Henry begged.

They are not fine.

Sirens soon came around. The policemen took statements and searched the place for the children. They didn't find a single child.

They looked in the places that we'd hidden 4 of children, but alas, they weren't there.

Someone had moved the four new children.

My blood ran cold and William looked like his had too.