Chapter 15. Heritage Revealed

The entire room was silent. A fly farting could be heard for how quiet the room was at that very moment.

The civilian council looked at the boy and couldn't believe that the demon.. was the son of Minato Senju and Kushina Uzumaki.

He was heir and head of both of some of the strongest clans to ever walk the earth.

They also saw the sash and ring he had which showed that he held close ties with the Fire Daimyo and his family itself.

Danzo's eye widened when he saw the sword strapped to Naruto's hip instantly recognizing it as the sword of the Uzumaki clan. It's most famous name was "Shinigamis blade".

"Wait.. you have to be lying! There's no way that that demon is related to Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Senju" said the pink haired banshee. Before she could say anything a red glowing chakra chain was a millimeter from her eye.

"Uzumaki chains. Something that the royals in the Uzumaki Clan all held" said Naruto coldly.

"Hiruzen why did you let him leave the village?" Said Koharu giving him a nasty glare from her. "Also you should have revealed his heritage a long time ago".

"That's funny coming from you because before I just revealed it you and Homura along with the civilian council wanted him dead.

Also because then the whole village would have been kissing his ass the whole time and treating him like literal royalty and never saying no to anything he wanted" said Hiruzen.

"That was before we knew the truth and why shouldn't he? He's the heir to two clans that are basically royalty in the hidden leaf" said Koharu.

"I'd rather be who I am then he some arrogant prick that believes the whole world should go and kiss my ass at every turn" said Naruto. "Plus if I didn't leave then I wouldn't have met Akane and Fuu who are both my best friends and people I consider a part of my clan".

Both girls blushed a little but smiled even brighter after hearing that.

"Besides I needed to go to Uzushiogakure to claim what's rightfully mine. Which I have and not only that but as clan heir and head I demand any and all things that belong to both my clans to be returned to me" said Naruto.

"I second the motion. And all property that was taken after the Kyuubi incident should be returned to him" said Hiashi giving Naruto a nod of his head.

"Third" said Shikaku.

"Fourth" said Choza.

"I say give the pup his damn belongings you greedy old fucks" said Tsume.

"I agree as well. Why because it is The logical decision and if you did not it would upset all the clans" said Shibi.

Hiruzen nodded and raised his hand and a dog masked Anbu appeared next to him but turned to Naruto and smiled under his masks.

"Inu go and gather all of the belongings to the Uzumaki and Senju clans and make sure they are given to Naruto and Tsunade" said Hiruzen.

"Hai Hokage-sama" said Kakashi before he quickly disappeared.

"Now the other thing that will also change will be that Tsunade will be in charge of the hospital and since she's clan head. For the Senju she'll represent the clan" said Hiruzen.

"Then who shall represent the Uzumaki?" Said Hiashi "forgive Uzumaki-san but your too young age the moment to represent your clan".

Danzo smirked but before he could speak Yona spoke.

"I'll represent it" said Yona walking forward "I already talked to Naruto-sama and he agreed that I'll represent the clan in his name".

Danzo clicked his tongue at that hoping he'd be able to get some form of influence but so far he's found none except for. Using the two young girls as leverage over him to make Naruto obey him.