𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"How you feelin?" Nehemiah asked me. We were in the hospital and we were just chilling. My baby wasn't really giving me a hard time so I was just really watching tv and falling in and out of sleep from time to time.

The contractions hurted yes but they really felt like period cramps. For me this pregnancy seemed like a breeze. She was doing more kicking and stuff hurting me then my contractions were.

"I'm alright, it doesn't hurt for real." I shrugged my shoulders turning a little bit more to face him. He nodded his head "if you need anything just let me know." He assured me for the millionth time and I nodded my head.

"I heard you bighead thank you" I laughed at his face he gave me. The doctor should be back in here to tell me how many centimeters I'm dilated. Last time she came in here I was five centimeters and the nurse was shocked I didn't fell any harsh pain.

"She steady moving make me sick" I mugged my stomach, it didn't hurt that she was moving but it was a very uncomfortable feeling actually.

The nurse walked in after knocking on the door with a smile. Her name was May and she was so adorable she looked like a cute teddy bear. The nurse act really fit her too.

"Hi" She smiled "I'm just here to check if you dilated anymore" She informed me putting some washing her hands and putting some latex gloves on.

We had been stuck at the hospital for a day now because she didn't want to move, She's a little stubborn like her father I'll say that.

"Okay, prop your legs up please" She asked and I did just that propping both of my legs up on the side.

When I got to the hospital most people were shocked when they saw a male was pregnant, but then the doctors checked and it kind of flew out the window and they dealt with it accordingly.

"Oh my" May said a little shocked "what? Something's wrong?" I asked a little panicked. She calmed me down a little bit "No, there's nothing wrong it's just your now 8 centimeters dilated" She chuckled a little bit.

"You don't feel any discomfort or anything?" She tapped my legs letting me put them back down "No, it's just feels like pressure down there" I shook my head and she nodded hers.

"Okay that's good as long as your feeling something" She laughed. I nodded my head "I just wanted to make sure that even though she's giving you a smooth pregnancy, she's still being active" She took her gloves off washing her hands and putting some hand sanitizer on them.

"Alright, you should be ready to deliver soon at the rate she's going, if you have any questions or your feeling anything out of the ordinary just hit that red button" May pointed on the side of me.

"Dad? Any questions?" She asked him putting her hands in her pockets "When do he get to eat?" He asked.

"He can eat after birth, we don't want him to have a big meal but me personally I ate right after I gave birth so he should be fine" She waved it off.

"Okay thank you" He nodded his head looking at the tv, I wanted to watch SpongeBob so he let me.

Nehemiah had been at the hospital with me through the whole thing and he only left to shower because I forced him too. He didn't want to leave me here at all which I was very thankful for.

"Well if that all I have more patients to check up on, have a good day" She smiled and left out of the room closing the doors behind us.

"We still sticking wit her name?" Nehemiah asked me and I nodded my head "Yeahhhh i just know she gone look like her name...if that make sense" I nodded my head.