➪FORTY SIX

My mind stirs as I remember the events of last night

My mind stirs as I remember the events of last night. The arguing, the fireplace, the makeup sex. Oh. That was the best sex we've ever had. Everything just felt so right. The coldness that took over my body before being heated up by the fire—and Nicco's firm body. He felt so great on top of me, his skin brushing against mine. I want longevity in what we have.

I wake instantly, my eye lashes brushing against the smooth silk sheets that cover Nicco's bed. Ooh. So soft. So fresh. So not slept on.

Nicco's hand also makes its appearance as it is pressed firmly against my side, his morning boner as well. For a second I think that he is still sleeping but as he presses a small kiss onto the back of my neck I realize that I am wrong. But oh. My hand. It's...heavy.

What the hell! He's gotten me...

"I hope you like it, darling" he murmurs, pressing yet another soft kiss to my skin. Mmm. It feels so good. But it doesn't make me stray away from what's happening.

I like my hand—it looks so gorgeous. I've never witnessed anything like it. My hand is..it looks..oh my. My breathing accelerates as I look at it in complete awe for a few seconds. He's put a ring on my finger. Oh my god! He's put a ring on my finger!

"It's a diamond. Twenty carats" he says. Oh. This must be so expensive.

I pull my hand closer for another look. It's absolutely beautiful. My body shifts and turns to plant my eyes on Nicco who has this wicked smile on his face. He wants me to marry him. For real. I thought it was just in the moment.

"Say yes to me right now, or say yes to me in a week. I know you'll need some time to think about it. Take all the time you need" he reaches his hand up to my face. My eyes close for a small second, brushing up against his hand like a cute kitten against the palm of its owner. Oh my.

I nod. "Yes, I'll need time to think" I mutter.

He's amused. "At least it's not a no. I'll take that" he leans closer to me and kisses my forehead before kissing my cheek. His kiss is gentle. He soon kisses my nose. I've never had this before.

He pulls back and props his head onto his hand. He's watching me.

"This is beautiful. I don't know what to say. Are you sure I'm what you want?" I can't help but ask. Oh no. What if I am not in the long run.

"Of course you're what I want. That's why I want to marry you, to make you Mrs. Rianchi" he smiles gently. His hand goes onto my neck where he places it there gently. "I want to give you the world. I want you to experience so much with me. The helicopter ride was nothing compared to what I have in store for us together".

Oh, yes. The helicopter ride was so lovely. The sound was very loud but with the earphones it wasn't too bad. And the lovely dinner afterwards.

Oh my. It makes me think. Everything had moved so fastly between us. It's only been a few months and I've let him into my body, he knows so much of me, yet so little. We've already moved in together. I trust him so much. So soon. Could I really marry a man I've only know for a short amount of time? Will it end? Oh gosh. How will it end? In a nasty divorce? Oh god stop my rambling.