•𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

||130k reads!! What the frickkk thank you! I love you all🤍||

"Ok c'mon I'm hungry" Micheal says grabbing my hand and taking me somewhere.

"It's literally 10:36am and we had breakfast not that long ago and you're already hungry?" Matteo says scowling at Michaels back as all the others follow behind us.

"Yeah and we ate breakfast at like 8:40am something so I'm starving thank you" Micheal says turning his head around to look at Matteo for a second before turning back around as we walk into a room which looks like the kitchen.

"No wonder our food goes so quickly, it's because you're always eating it" Carlo says chuckling.

We arrive in the kitchen and we all sit on the stools around a counter. A very big and long counter that is. Whilst we sit down Micheal goes to the fridge and starts looking for food. "Excuse me it's not just me that eats all the food here! Noah does as well so boosh" he says sticking his middle finger up at Noah.

"Woah we are talking about you here not me, stop ratting me out you rat" Noah says folding his arms.

"Boys how about both of you be quiet, Micheal just get your snack" Mel says rolling her eyes. "Damn you boys and your food honestly."

I notice the boys are all talking to each other making me feel a bit left out so I just awkwardly put my hands in my lap and look around. The kitchen looks very..rich. Marble tiles, marble counters, white everywhere and even some gold. There's even a small chandelier hanging on the ceiling. It's very pretty, I wish I could have a kitchen like this one day but ya know #poor am I right.

Suddenly I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Mel starting a conversation. "So Aria how old are you my love?" she says whilst smiling at me.

"I'm 20" I say smiling back at her.

"You look very pretty and young, lucky girl I wish I was young and pretty again" she says sighing and putting her chin on her hands. I widen my eyes at that. What is she talking about she literally looks like a goddess!

"I don't mean to be rude or make you feel uncomfortable or anything but how old are you Mel?" I say asking her cautiously.

"I'm 43 years old dear, already ancient I know" she says smiling sadly at me.

"Oh my god no Mel! You look beautiful! What do you use on your skin by the way, your skin is so clear which I'm so jealous about because although my skin is alright now it gets really bad sometimes and your-" I rambled on but when I notice she has tears in her eyes I instantly panicked. Oh no does she hate me? Did I do something wrong. She might hurt me.

"I-im so sorry! Did I say something wrong? Oh no I made you upset!! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to I promise, don't hurt-" I get cut off when I'm pulled into a chest and the faint smell of flowers fills my nostrils and I realise Mel has just pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my god you sweet sweet girl! I haven't heard someone else apart from my husband say those kind of things to me in so so long. You have such a pure soul. Thank you."

"O-oh it's quite alright M-mel" I say relieved she wasn't mad at me.

"Momma Mel why are there tears in your eyes?" Micheal says coming back over with a pack of Oreo's in his hand looking at us confused. Micheal saying that made all the boys heads turn to look at us with confused looks on their faces as well.