Chapter Five

"Dude I would totally suck it." My head snapped to the side to look at the two Idiots I called friends. I turned so fast my vision blurred slightly almost causing me to wince when I felt the ache of a growing headache.

"Me too the new flavor sounds so good. Cherry and raspberry combined sounds like heaven." Scott moaned and I mean it. I could one-hundred percent hear him moaning like that when he was alone- no. I'm not going to think about that. I'll stop while I'm ahead.

My heart turned back to its slow pace realizing they were talking about the new ring pop flavor. Jesus, I thought they were talking about sucking each other off, not that it's my business but I'd prefer it if it became not awkward between us three after knowing each other for so long as just friends.

"You guys make everything sound so dirty." I muttered closing my locker as they did the same. Our feet dragging in sync toward the art room.

"No you just think of it in that way." Scott pointed out with a grin.

"Because saying 'I would totally suck it' sounds innocent in any context." I said with an eye roll.

"But I would and I meant it. If you want me to suck something else corn stock you know how to ask." Tyson purred playfully, I could see him holding in his laugh even though Scott had no self restraint and neither did I as we both laughed loudly.

"Yaaaa okay, remember when you tried to out deep throat us with that cucumber in sixth grade? You pulled up and the sheer sight of your teeth marks is enough to give me nightmares Ty." Scott chuckled at this but quickly turned into a groan as Tyson elbowed him roughly in the ribs.

"Maybe I like to play it rough." He smirked, sending me a wink as I grimaced.

"I'm sure every man likes to keep his dick where it is without your teeth marks." Scott mumbled a 'mhmm' which landed him another elbow. I smiled at the two of them, a sudden feeling of how grateful I am for them sinking into my body.

A hand clasped onto my shoulder shortly after I looked away from my friends, halting me as I realized it was Scott's hand, the two of them had stopped walking at some point by the stairwell and signaled me with a slight nod of the head to the side. I furrowed my brows in confusion as we leaned against the open stairwell door. The voices ringing in our ears loud enough to hear but quiet enough to not disturb anyone to really catch your attention.

We were going to be late in a few minutes if we didn't keep going, the hall had cleared for the most part and I'm surprised they weren't worried about Mrs.Lawson feeding us our toes and fingers on a hot dog roll covered in our eyeball juices but I quickly realized why as I heard the sound of a familiar voice that I would be spending my time with later in the evening.

"I-I need to get t-to the art room!" He stuttered out, I could hear the fear in his tone of voice from here. Scott shooting me a look as the next person spoke.

"You can go when we fucking say you can go." The sound of a bag opening caught my attention as the sound of papers and pencils clattering to the ground could be heard echoing slightly.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if coach knew you were a fag?" The taunt in the voice was meant to be vicious and it sounded so.

"He spent how many years raising your sorry ass to just disappoint him." Another voice spoke as a soft 'tsk' escaped their lips.

My blood boiled at their words. Something inside me snapped at the thought of someone outing someone else. I knew what that could do to someone, what it could drive someone to do, how it could break your family. I could care less about what other people said to others. Between the parties, the fake people I sit with at lunch and constant people grasping for my attention I didn't have the time or patience to care. I've even bullied a few kids nothing extreme or near this level, more of light teasing but I hadn't since that night.