XXXV.

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ─────

After helping Kirishima and Bakugou, I flopped onto the lounge's couch. Almost all of Class 1A were in the lounge, excet all the girls were gone. They soon showed up and I knew they were up to no good.

"Well, the girls were all talking just now...and we have an idea. Want to have a room presentation contest?" Mina let out a cheeky smile.

"No, no, wait--!" Izuku screamed and crawled over the couch as the girls rushed to his room. We quickly rushed after all the girls. They first flung open Izuku's door and collectively let out a 'oh...'

Mina shouted, "It's filled with All Might!"

"It's an otaku's room!" Uraraka touched a figure and deck quickly grabbed it from her.

"It looks nice Izuku, no shame in having posters of someone you admire." I pat him on the back.

"T-Thank's, F/N....It's because I admire him...This is so embarrassing!"

The male pushed everyone out of his room and closed the door. I laughed a little. His name plate even had all might.

"Y'all are on a first name basis?" Sero looked down at me, "Why is he on a first name basis with you first?"

"He kinda decided it himself a couple of days ago—"

"Then me too, from now on you call me Hanta! Got it F/N?"

"Hmm, Hanta is going to get some getting used to..."

"You could think of a nickname, I don't mind."

I laughed at his stubbornness. I guess he won't take no as an answer. We all walked to Tokoyami's room, it really was interesting in contrast to Izuku's.

"This is foolish." He scowled, clearly not appreciating we barged into his room.

Mina went over to a black skull, "So black! Scary!"

"You little..."

"I bought this keychain before in middle school."Kirishima picked up a chain, tokoyami grabbed it from his hands.

"Boys like this kind of thing, huh?"

"Get out."

"A sword...! So cool!"

He flipped out when Deku picked up one of his swords. "Get out!"

"So bright!" We all chimed at the next room. Aoyma flashed us all a bright smile.

"Non non , not bright,' 'dazzlin--" he was cut off by Tooru, "It's exactly how I thought it'd be."

I covered my eyes, holy shit it's bright. "It fits within my expectations."

"This is starting to get fun! The last person on the second floor is--" Uraraka swung her arms as we trailed down the hallway, Mineta was in his room.

His head was peeking through the door, he was waving to us "Come in... I'll show you something amazing..."

"Let's go to the third floor." I let out an ugly laugh as Uraraka turned everyone's attention back onto the elevator. She rapidly hit the up button as Mineta barely made it to the elevator, the doors almosted closed on his ass. We walked into Ojiros room since it was the only one with the door open, "Wow, it's so normal!"

"I love the walls!" Mina complemented.

"It's fine if you don't have anything to say...

"So this is what normal looks like, huh? Hanta you could learn a thing or two from him."