Feeling Doomed?

A day after the whole ordeal, MJ texted Y/n that she figured out what she wanted to write about, and thanked him for wanting to help. When Y/n wanted to check on her at school, she wasn't there. Seemed she stayed home, he doesn’t blame her though, it was a horrible thing she had experienced. Y/n was currently seen cooking dinner for everyone as Gwen stood beside him watching him cook.

Gwen: Hm, dad's gonna love this.

Y/n: Yeah I know, I have to repay you guys somehow.

Gwen: Well this is more than enough Y/n. We just want you to be okay.

Y/n nods and continues to work on the food, Gwen sits back down by the table, and watches him cook. Suddenly She gets a message, her eyes widened as she locks the front door and shuts the windows.

Y/n: Hm? Gwen what's happening?!

Gwen: We might have to pause for dinner, we have to get into cover!

Y/n: Huh? Why-

Suddenly an explosion was heard as the room shook. Y/n grabs Gwen as boiling hot water from his pot nearly hits her. The two get away from the windows as they see a glimpse of red and gold fly past.

Y/n: What the hell is happening now?!

Gwen: I don't know! But the Avengers are here and fighting something!

Y/n clenches his fist.

Y/n: It can't be… is it Loki again?!

Gwen: No it can't be, the Avengers beat her years ago! Maybe it's just some crazy villain or something…

Another boom is heard outside. Gwen quickly goes through her phone to find out what was happening out there…

Gwen: Oh god… it's Doctor Doom.

Suddenly their front door burst open, as Spider-Women is seen panting. Behind her were a bunch of Gwen's neighbors.

Spider-Women: It's not safe in here! The fight is in the middle of the street. You all have to get away!

Suddenly something is thrown through the wall and into the apartment. The three looked to see a groaning Hawkeye, and in front of him… now hovering through the hole, was Doctor Doom himself. 

Doctor Doom suddenly senses something odd

Doctor Doom suddenly senses something odd. He scanned the room before locking eyes with Y/n. Suddenly Y/n was pulled by an unknown force towards the super villain. The two suddenly telephoned out of the room, leaving the two girls alone. 

Gwen/Spider-woman: Y/n!!/No!!

Spider-Women: Don't worry I'll get him! Just get out of here! 

Outside, Y/n was seen hovering in the air as Doctor Doom glared at the young boy.

Y/n: Fucking let go of me, Swamp Darth Vader?!