Manifesting Me

Short y sweet :)

Picking up half empty bags of Doritos, soda cans, and water bottles i gagged in disgust. I wasn't the cleanest person in the world, but damn I at least tried to keep the space where I laid my head clean.

"Melo, how did you even let your room get to this point?" My eyebrows furrowed looking at the mountains and hills of clothes piled across the room, intertwined in rivers of miscellaneous mess.

"Like nigga..." I held up a pair of gym shorts I know for facts were dirty. "Is it really that hard to put this in the dirty clothes hamper."

He shrugged not paying me and mind continuing to rummage through things on his floor, finding trash to stuff into a Walmart baggy he had found laying around. "Sherri was supposed to come but she quit."

"I can see why." I mumbled, you couldn't pay me enough money to clean this shit up every week. He was lucky I was helping him out this one time.

After about 30 minutes of cleaning, his room was near spotless. It was time to strip his bedsheets so I could put some fresh ones on. As I slipped one of his pillow cases off, a folded piece of paper fell onto the bed naked mattress.

"What the?" My eyes scanned the paper, seeing my name written multiple times in the sentence: Taylor Reinhart will fall in love with me, and we will have a happy relationship.

"Aye where did you put my p—." Melo froze in his tracks as his eyes fell on the paper laying between my fingertips. His fair skinned betrayed him as he turned a light pink in embarrassment and a nervous smile spread across his face.

"Not you manifesting me! No wonder I can't resist you."

_
Tell me y'all first names/nicknames so I can use them in imagines
Read my book Money Hungry! It has the tag mature so you might have to toggle that on to read it!