Welcome your First Lesson of Magic Irumi-chan!

A/N: will be a bit busy the next coming couple of days so an update will not happen for a while. But I hope you all enjoy this chapter!
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd possibly take advantage of that. And 4. Her heritage and being is near completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was found by her grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

The rest of that day passed in a blink of an eye, Irumi enjoyed a filling dinner prepared by Opera, then curled up on the couch with her grandfather listening to some children stories of the netherworld as she fell into a soft slumber.

Ever so gently, Sullivan hoisted her up into his arms, cradling her limp figure as he carried his granddaughter to her bedroom. "Sweet dreams, our little gift." He murmured gently, brushing her hair off of her face all the while he tucked her under the covers, setting up the alarm clock and positioning Cinnamon and the bear plushie beside her right after before leaving. He had a carriage and a few orders to check the arrival on- hopefully coming in the morning.

The reopened wounds along her back resealed themselves in her slumber, the power locked away in her necklace swirling restlessly, twirling around the ring and seeped into the metal the barest bit, soothed by the imprint of power it held locked deep within. "Nnngh.." Irumi groaned, her surroundings stuffy at the rise of temperature her powers caused.

She turned, cuddling against the bear stuffy Opera got her as it was a bit chilled compared to her devil-spider silk pillows. The blue aura moved outward, shifting and glowing brilliantly in the darkness of the night, flaring out in search of the imprint it left on the bonded guard. It did this all throughout the night and early morning, only seeping back into its imprisonment when Irumi stirred, beginning to awaken as the door was tossed open by an excitable Sullivan and Opera who followed close behind to greet her a good morning.

After her morning greetings, routine bath, aid in dressing and breakfast; she walked out of the manor with a promised 'surprise' from her grandpa. He happily skipped forward and from some sort of portal two hellish equestrians ran through pulling a sizable elegant carriage behind them. "Eh?!"

"I'm so glad my order finally arrived!~ My darling little pumpkin! If you need to go anywhere anytime you have a ride full of comfort and style! Only the very best for you my dear! Hahahahahaha!!!"

"A-ah...that's great grandpa.." Irumi began to sweat looking up at the bold and glamorous carriage. 'This...is going to make me stand out...' turning her gaze to the two darkly colored horses. "Hello there, I'll be in your care this morning," Irumi greeted, bowing respectfully to the two.

Both looked quite pleased by the greeting, one puffing its chest in pride while the other bowed its head in equal respect. "Do they have names..?" she asked, walking forward and outstretching her hand for both to inspect her scent and gauge what they'd feel comfortable for her to do. Near immediately the one who bowed nudged and nuzzled her hand, gaining a giggle from the teen.