𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"I still don't understand. How can Shadowhunters be better than... than what you people call mundanes." Clary says. I roll my eyes.

"Darling, I'm gonna need you to put few of those few remaining brain cells together and work with me here. They. Protect. Humans." I says slowly as if I was talking to a little kid. She scoffs.

"Right. Humans, they protect humans. You left Simon all alone in the van. Great job guys, you rock." Clary says sarcastically.

"And you rock at being a dumbass. Also, you're the one who involved Simon." I say annoyed. She gives me a deadly glare.

"There is some truth to that idea that human beings should have a modicum of common sense." Alec says. I nod in agreement.

"Alec, not right now." Isabelle scolds Alec.

"Look, they won't do anything to Simon. They just wanted to draw you out. They want the cup and think you have it." Jace tells Clary.

"But why do they think that? Why does anyone think that? What, my mom lies to me my entire life except, "oh by the way, there's this magic cup, I hid on, Like the planet Bongo, but don't tell anyone." What am I supposed to do now?" Clary says.

"We have to report to the Clave." Alec says. What is it with the names?

"Great." Jace says sarcastically.

"They have to know we've learned about Valentine." Alec says as he walks. We follow him.

"What, that he's my father? Great. Fine. Tell them." Clary asks making him stop walking.

"He was already going to tell them without your permission." I mumbled. She ignores me.

"What good does that do Simon?"

"Clary, it's all connected. The vamps want the cup." Jace says.

"Everyone wants the cup." Liv scoffs as if we didn't know.

"Why?" Clary asks.

"It makes new Shadowhunters."