Chapter 6-10

Ling Jiu while roasting and smelling the meat of the pheasant. The strong aroma almost captured her, who had been hungry for three days and three nights. She tore a piece of pheasant and put it in her mouth. delivered.
  Chewing and chewing, she always felt that the taste was a bit wrong. She looked at Carlosey, "Is there any salt?"
  Salt?
  Carlos was slightly startled, "What is salt?"
  Ling Jiu really wanted to roll his eyes, they all eat raw meat here, how could there be salt?
  There is no salt, let alone other seasonings, which is quite a blow for a foodie.
  As long as she has come, she is at peace. She has stayed in any bad environment, and a little salt can't beat her.
  Carlos smelled the strong meat aroma, a kind of aroma he had never smelled before. This kind of aroma was very special, and it made people's appetite greatly increase, especially when she saw her eating with relish, more suspicious.
  Is it really that delicious?
  Better than raw meat?
  Ling Jiu took a big bite of the chicken and saw that he was staring straight at the pheasant in her hand. She generously handed the pheasant to him, "Do you want to eat it?"
  She was all over the uneven chicken. His teeth marks and saliva, although it looked delicious, he still turned his face away in disgust.
  This female is not only ugly, ugly, but also sloppy. As a female, she is gentle and virtuous, and she has none of it.
  His arrogant and disdainful look made Ling Jiu's eyes show contempt.
  Even if she doesn't eat it, she still hates a bird, but she wants to see how clean and good-looking he looks?
  Just imagining him eating raw meat caused Ling Jiu's stomach to churn.
  I have to say that this pheasant is really fat, and the mouth is full of oil when I bite into it. Although it has no taste, it feels pretty good.
  After eating the meat until only the skeleton was left, Ling Jiu licked the corner of his mouth still.
  Carlosse handed her a horn and looked at her as if he were watching the reincarnation of a starving ghost.

"Drink the water."
  Ling Jiu threw the chicken skeleton into the fire and reached out to take the horns he handed over. She looked at the water in the horns and couldn't help pumping the corners of her mouth.
  The life here is too backward, with basic tableware and chopsticks. There are no cups, and they can think of using horns for water as well.
  Ling Jiu didn't dislike it either and drank it all.
  Having experienced a time-travel, she doesn't have much feeling about where she lives. As long as she can live, it is better than anything else.
  Carlosey waited for her to eat and drink enough, then reached out to take off her clothes, and his eyes flashed with surprise when he touched the military uniform on her body.
  "What is this? Animal skin? How come I've never seen it before?" As
  he said, he leaned in and sniffed.
  Seeing that he was so frivolous, Ling Jiu clapped his hand away angrily, "What do you want?"
  Carlos said coldly and elegantly: "You eat and drink, don't you agree with me? Mating?"
  Mating...
  Ling Jiu frowned, the scene of seeing dogs mating in modern times flashed through his mind, the corners of his mouth twitched.
  Why do you feel like you're turning into a beast?
  However...
  Ling Jiu glanced at his lower body, which was covered with leaves, where a pillar seemed to stand up to the sky. I heard that the savage thing was very big, and it seemed to be true.
  Her impression of that thing only stayed on the dissection table, but it was facing some corpses, and the soft ones were nothing to watch. To her, they were just a piece of meat.
  This one is different, not only firm, but also shaking.
  Ling Jiu looked away, took a deep breath, and told herself not to stain or stain.

...

"How is it, are you satisfied?" Carlos saw her eyes staring at his lower body curiously and strangely, his expression softened slightly, and even his voice was teasing.
  Ling Jiu didn't expect that Carlos, who looked so calm and gentle on the outside, was actually a sullen man at heart!
  She despised fiercely in her heart, turned her head and said casually: "It's quite big, but I don't know if it
  works or not?" The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and the ice-blue eyes contained a bit of evil spirit, a bit of demonic aura, and the rays of light were so hot that it made one's mind rippling.
  Faced with his frivolous tone, Ling Jiu was not to be outdone, "You guys talk about mating all day long, don't you mean your tribe hasn't had a female for more than ten years? Look at your age, you just come of age, you know how to mate and how to give birth to cubs. Is it?"
  Carlosey had long heard that females had thick skin, but he didn't expect the female in front of him to be even more cheeky, and a hint of interest flashed in his warm eyes.
  "Of course I went in and twisted it a few times to sow seeds for you."
  After a few twists, do you think it's ground meat?
  Ling Jiu smiled, "Do you know how long it will be broadcast?"
  "Soon, it will be broadcast when you go in."
  Carlos's tone was cold, his eyebrows were slightly raised, and his expression was as natural as if these little yellows didn't come from his mouth.
  "Haha..."
  Ling Jiu didn't have the blush and shyness he imagined when he heard this, but laughed excitedly.
  She just said how could mating be the same as that
  ?
  It's all seconds shooter!
  "What are you laughing at?"
  Carlos didn't know whether he was disappointed or angry when he couldn't see the expression he wanted.
  In terms of thick skin, he is not her opponent at all.
  Ling Jiu's eyes flashed an unintelligible evil smile. When Carlos was impatient, she slammed towards him and pressed him under her body, staring at him with seductive and bewitching eyes.