Chapter 23: Doom of Planet Gur'latan

Coming soon issue 16!!

Sorry I haven't updated for a long time

Sorry I haven't updated for a long time. I was sick and when recovered, I have to attend a marraige. So please forgive me for keeping you wait too long.

(Previous)

"BoBoiBoy."

The man spoke. That's what he call him. BoBoiBoy. Strange. It always seem familiar to him. Everytime he heard him say that name and he trying to think about it, again, all he feels is pain. The man patted his head. Odd. Why he always want to get up and hug him saying he is okay when he sees his painful expression at his condition?

Just why?

Who am I?

He don't know what happened to him and why he said that but he replied to the person in a weak voice for the first time.

"D...dad?"

.
.
.
.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Continue.
.
.
.
.
.

A brunette with red murderous eyes stood infront of a never-ending pool of bodies of an elite army. Reverse just laughed maniacally infront of them and kicked the chief's body. "Weaks." He said, and then proceeded to absorb the energy from the thunderous planet.

Apparently, Reverse decided to take a leaf out of Retak'ka's book and was trying to strengthen his powers to the third level. He don't want any weakness left in him when he will rule the galaxy and want his powers to the fullest, more stronger than Retak'ka's. When BoBoiBoy was taken by the rusted organization, he thought to arm himself because, how much he don't want to admit it, BoBoiBoy is his equal and the only one who can stop him. Well, only if they manage to recover his sanity, which he doubted, but want to stay on the safe side.

He can feel the surge of power through him. No wonder Retak'ka went lengths to take this power, he thought, it's unmatchable. It's a wonder BoBoiBoy never carved it. Red lightnings were erupting from his body and a bubble of it surrounds his body. No soul alive was watching the magnificent scene. The bubble exploded and there stood........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reverse Voltra.
.
.
.
.
The new nightmare.

In a fraction of a second, Reverse Voltra teleported to the ship hovering above and used his powers to move it with an equal speed out of the planet's atmosphere. There he stood facing the strong planet and murmured....

"Bye, Gur'latan."

By the next minute a powerful blast of the great Lightning element was seen, slicing through the planet's core and emerging from the other end, forwarded by a huge exploding which crumpled the once-great-planet into pieces.

.
.
.
Unlike Retak'ka,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reverse has his own ways to destroy the place where he had been.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.

Done!

I hope you liked the chapter. I do tried to do justice with it.

As you have noticed that recently I have started adding a preview to chapters. I never got a chance to ask you that whether you like it or it is just unnecessary? Feel free to express your views and if you don't like it I will stop adding it.

Bye!