Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint

*******Third Person POV*******

"Seokjin!"

"Kristina!" he said back to her. "See? I can use your whole name, too."

"Would you just get the fuck off of me already!" She pushed at his chest, but he wasn't budging. "Ugh!! Aren't Koreans supposed to show some respect to people who are older than they are?"

"I already told you no, Noona," he said, a sexy smirk on his lips as he emphasized the last word. "Joon needs us to like each other."

"And your way to make that happen is to force yourself on me?" She asks, her eyes accusing.

"I'm not forcing myself on you, you idiot," he tells her, rolling his dark brown eyes. "I'm leaning over you."

"You're an ass."

"So you've said." Jin stares down into her eyes, and she looks right back at him, both of them barely blinking.

Neither one of them knows which one it was that moved first, but all of the sudden, their lips were smashed together. The kiss was all teeth and tongue and angry growls at each other. She fisted his hair hard as she pulled his mouth down tighter against hers. She bit at his bottom lip, tugging it away from his teeth for a moment before releasing it.

"This doesn't mean that I like you," she tells him.

"Likewise."

Jin leaned down to crash his plump lips into hers again, using one arm and his feet that were still on the floor to balance himself as he let his other hand slide up under the hem of her shirt. She squirmed a little when his fingers grazed her side, then moaned into his mouth when he pinched her nipple through her bra. Kris moaned into his mouth, then pushed him away from her.

He stood up off of her at the side of the bed. "What?"

She pushed off the bed and stood up in front of him, reaching for his shirt and pulling it off over his head. She dropped it to the floor, then ran her hands up his flat stomach and over his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled his mouth back down to hers. She turned them around and pushed him until his lips pulled away from hers and he fell backwards onto the bed, then she pulled her own shirt off as she climbed on top of him and straddled his waist.

Jin pulled her mouth back to his as his long, crooked fingers went behind her back to unclasp her bra. She wiggled a little to help him get it off of her body without having to detach from his mouth again. When both of his hands came up to cup her breasts, she moaned into his mouth as he explored hers with his tongue.

Kris gripped his hair tightly again, tugging his head back as she attached her mouth to the long column of his throat, sucking at his skin and biting at it, tugging it a little.

"Shit, Kris, don't leave a mark," he told her, his voice sounding breathless.

"Shut up, Seokjin," she says back. "I'll do what I want." She bit him again, in the exact same spot.

"Shit," he growled out. "Fine. I can always cover it with make-up, I guess."

"Good boy," she tells him, petting his head like a dog.

"You're seriously a bitch sometimes," he said, pushing her back until he could roll them over so he was on top of her.

"I know," she says with a smug smile. "Now will you please shut up and hate fuck me?"

Jin frowns and pulls back a little to look down at her. "I don't hate you, Kristina."

"I know, I didn't mean..." she sighs, reaching up to touch his cheek.