24

make sure to vote! thank you, also some casual murdering in the chapter be warned!!!

i woke up the next morning the room was pitch black, i hated there was no windows, the sound of the shaky fan echoed through the room.

the wall was covered in posters of rock bands and women in bikinis, "typical dabi" i thought to myself.

the thought again began eating me up, i was going to soon have to start training.

to kill people...?

was i even ready for this? was i even thinking when we did this?

then dabi rolled over.

"what are you doing doll." he said in a sleepy tone.

"was this the right choice?" i asked.

"probably not." he chuckled.

"i'm serious!!"

"well like i said probably not, i mean now you're apart of one of the most prominent villain leagues, and you're going to probably have to do horrible things, but you're capable of it, you're strong baby."

"thank you."

i got out of the bed and walked down the hallway, there were a few other doors, one had "toga" written on the door with... blood? i hope fake blood. i thought to myself.

i finally found a door that said "bathroom" i walked into it, it definitely looked like multiple people were using this, i took a deep breath and just accepted it.

this was my life i kept repeating to myself.

i finished my business, and went out it the bar where i saw that "shadow figure" i believe his name was "kurogiri".

"good morning y/n!" he said in a delighted tone.

"good morning!" i rubbed my eyes and then my stomach growled.

"are you hungry.?" he asked, "yes very." i giggled, okay well here.

he opened a mini fridge that was under the bar table and handed me and small bottle of orange juice and a bowl of fruit, "thank you." i said with a smile.

"of course! it's important to eat a lot with discovering more about your quirk, i'm sure it's going to be tiring, but i can tell you're a strong person."

"well thank you! and yes it's going to be hard. i think it's going to be more hard because the last time i used my quirk it kinda went horrible." i took a sip of the orange juice and plopped some of the fruit into my mouth.

"well that is the process of discovering your own power! you know i've only known dabi for so long but if he sees something in you then obviously your strong, he's never liked weak people, i mean he killed them if they were deemed "unacceptable", he's a very interesting man."

i was kinda shocked, i know he's killed people but hearing he just casually killed people who were deemed "unacceptable" were killed.

"it's also nice to have someone who's awake as early as me, shigaraki loves to sleep in until noon or he's taking to all for one."

"all for one?" i asked.

"he's the leader of this whole thing, shigaraki is kinda just the mini version of him who tells us our orders."

"would all for one be interested in me at all?"

"well you were confirmed, i don't believe he would accept you if all for one didn't believe you fit into the league."

soon after kurogiri finished his sentence dabi came walking out the hallway into the bar area and sat down to the stool next to mine.

"the usual?" kurogiri asked dabi.