Curiosity

At Temporary Mansion, Morning 6AM

All of the people were in sleeping soundly expect for the 2 early birds who were awake, Yeah chaeryoung and taehyun were awake and were currently in kitchen, taehyun was just standing there slightly leaned on the refrigerator admiring the girl cooking breakfast for the all of them..

Chae- Taehyun plz pass me salt from there..
Chaeryoung said still concentrating on the dish she was making but she got no response in return so once again repeated this time turning to look at Taehyun only to find him zoned out..
Chae this time slightly yelled his name making him come out of his dream world..
Taehyun- What??
Chae- pass me the salt will you
She said motioning towards the salt bottle kept a little away from him..

Taehyun- Take It yourself
He said moving out of the kitchen but as he was about to leave they heard a scream from one of the rooms..
Taehyun and Chae made eye contact for some mere seconds before rushing to the source of the disturbance..

It was one of the rooms on 1st floor, chae slowly opened the door and went inside follow by tae but were shocked by the scene in front of them..

FLASHBACK to Last night

Well it was the room in which nayeon slept last night but also the room where suga slept last night tired of
finding vacant room..

FLASHBACK End

Back to present
After entering their room both chae and tae got shocked by the scene in front of them..
Nayeon was laying on the bed with suga on top of her with his hand on her mouth..
As chae and tae entered the room suga's eyes diverted towards them Nayeon took this opportunity and bit his hand, in reflex suga got off her..

And ofcourse death glared her..
Tae- What exactly happened here??
Nayeon just glared at suga..
As this glaring was going on Jimin and Rosè also entered the room before of all the noises..

Rosè- What happened??
Taehyun- When we entered the room suga Hyung was on top of Nayeon noona with his hand on her mouth..
He said still eyeing the adults sitting on bed glaring each other..

Jimin- Woah hyung what were you doing??
He asked more in a teasing way..

Nayeon- Let me tell you
She said as now all 4 of them looked at her curiously..
Nayeon- I was sleeping peacefully  this morning when I opened my eyes I saw him staring at me so I screamed because I remember sleeping alone but he got on top of me and covered my mouth..
She said more like whined ..

Now all 4 of them looked at suga as chae asked..
Chae- Why were you staring at her oppa??

Suga- she was snoring so loudly that it woke me up..
He said in a monotonous voice before getting up and heading out..

Nayeon- Yahhhhhh I don't snore you--
She yelled as the 4 youngs laughed their asses off..
Nayeon- You- you all get out now..
She said running towards bathroom hiding her embarrassed self..

After 40 minutes
Now all of the people were awake and were in the dining room eating their breakfast..

RM- Guys after breakfast we have a meeting all right meet me in the office  ok??
He said as all the boys nodded their heads still munching their food..

Jihyo- What are you going to discuss??
She asked casually but the second she ended her sentence all the boys were staring at making her realise what she said..

Jihyo- I-I mean like we are also going to help you in this mission right so we should know what's the plan right..
Jisoo- Yeahh
Jin- We will tell you later
Jisoo- But--
She was about to say something but Jin just glared her which was enough for her to understand that she needs to shut up...