Part 13 (cross test)

Y/N pov:

It's been a day since my meeting with the 05s and nothing has happened so far I mean after meeting the 05s Johnson, Brights and his friends Clef, Kondraki, Glass, Iceberg, Gears and Gelard.

Until....

Doctor Bright:"hey Y/N"

Y/:N"hey Bright need something?"

Doctor Bright:"actually yes... We are going to be cross testing you another SCP... SCP-049 to be exact...."

Y/N:"SCP 049...?"

Doctor Bright:"ya..."

Y/N:"can you at least tell me the SCP's powers...?"

Doctor Bright:"sorry Y/N I can't the superiors wants to see how you would react in the situation without you knowing about what your going up against"

Y/N:"going up against?... As in a fight?..."

Doctor Bright:"I mean it might end up in a fight but it most likely won't unless you provoke him...."

Y/N:"well alright then.. But why cross test me with this SCP specifically?"

Doctor Bright:"his powers are similar to yours"

Y/N:"really...?"

Doctor Bright:"yup..."

After that I got ready to for the cross testing. And the guards came in and escorted me and Bright to a containment cell. A researcher told us to wait outside for a bit. Outside of the cell it says SCP-049, what I assume is a picture if him and it looked I little weird seeing that he looks like a medieval plague doctor and it says keter and what I think is some other details about the SCP but I didn't have enough time to read the other details but then I realized....

Y/N:"...hey... Bright how come I don't have something like that in my outside my cell...?"

Doctor Bright:"well at first we need to classify you as either safe, Euclid or keter and sometimes thaumiel and apollyon. And since we thought you only had you dead touch power so they were going to classify you as euclid... But clearly you had a bunch of other powers that we didn't know about."

Y/N:"ok then but what is safe, Euclid, keter, thaumiel and apollyon?"

After explaining...

Y/N:"oh..."

Doctor Bright:"ya but since the powers that we currently know you have is that dangerous you'll most likely end up as-"

One of SCP 049's researchers:"alright you can all come in now"

Then me, Bright and the guards that escorted me here went inside....

Then there was a glass window that looks to have SCP 049 on the other side of the window... After Bright talked with the researchers for a bit they told the guards to open the door and I was forced inside...

SCP 049:"yet another victim of the decease..."

He was about to touch me when he suddenly said...

SCP 049:"apologies my dear it seems that you do not have the pestilence"

Y/N:"if you mean mortality then yes I'm completely immortal"

SCP 049:"well... The pestilence is not mortality... But it is interesting to know that your immortal..."

Y/N:"alright then... Just give me a sec..."

SCP number: SCP 049
Name: Jackson
Power: death touch and super speed
Personality: serious and stern

Author: Sorry I couldn't come up with a better name for SCP 049 and I know that the name Jackson is also not suitable for people that lives in medieval times but I couldn't come up with a better name. Again I'm sorry.

Y/N:"so your real name is Jackson....?"

Bright, the other researchers in the room behind the window and SCP 049:"!?!?!?"

SCP 049/Jackson:".....how did you?....."

Y/N:"it's one of my powers"

SCP 049/Jackson:"I see.... Your an SCP..."

Y/N:"yup.... So... How long have you been in here...?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"it's been... ....quite I long time I don't think I can even remember...."

Y/N:"oh.. I'm sor-"

Before I could say anything else my six sense went off....

Y/N:"!?"

I immediately stepped away from the door as 2 D-classes came in one with a gun and the other with a knife...

The one with the knife tried to stab 049/Jackson but he dodged and touched to guy and he died.... Meanwhile the one with the gun tried to shot me but I used my super speed to dodge them all and once he ran out of I took off one of my gloves and touched him with my bare hands....

Moments later the guy fell to the ground dead....

By the way ' ' means them thinking or having a thought not them talking

SCP 049/Jackson pov:

SCP 049:'they can kill people by touching them and they have super speed like me!?'

Y/N:"hey you ok...?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"ah.. apologies my dear... I was merely surprised that you have similar powers to mine...."

Y/N:"actually I have about 17 different powers so my analysis, immortality, super speed and death touch powers aren't all of my powers"

SCP 049/Jackson:"interesting...."

Researcher behind the window and over the intercom:"SCP xxx please exit the containment cell"

Y/N:"I'll see you another time 049/Jackson"

SCP 049/Jackson:(grabs hand)"wait don't go yet!"

All of the researchers and doctor Bright:"!?!?"

Doctor Bright:"Y/N ARE YOU OK!?"

Y/N:"ya I'm fine I'm immortal remember"

SCP 049/Jackson:"I'm sure that wouldn't even have mattered my dear I can control my dead touch"

Y/N:"you can?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"yes I can"

Researcher behind the window and over the intercom:"SCP 049 IF YOU COULD CONTROL YOUR DEAD TOUCH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"I didn't think I would have been necessary that's all..."

Researcher behind the window and over the intercom:(sigh)"alright SCP xxx please exit the containment cell..."

Y/N:"ok... But why did you not want me to leave 049/Jackson...?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"ah that don't worry I just wanted you to say I little longer... After all it's not everyday that you get to meet someone immortal and pestilence free..."

Y/N:"well in that can I could try and convince them to let me visit you once in a while if you like"

SCP 049/Jackson:"that would be wonderful my dear... And can I know your name?"

Y/N:"Y/N L/N"

SCP 049/Jackson:"in that case I hope to see you again soon Y/N...."

Y/N pov:

After the cross test I said my goodbyes to 049/Jackson and left the containment cell. Once I got back to my containment cell the research asked me if analysis is the power I use to obtain information about people and my immortality....