Lie Ren X Reader X Oscar Pine: Amnesia

Author: This was requested by Apollo_cat

Also just letting you know I have aged up Oscar to the same age as Ren as I don't feel entirely comfortable with the age gap and how they are both still in their teenage years. Hope that doesn't bug much.

(3rd POV)

You know those moments where people just do random stuff for no apparent reason like just spurt out random words at an impulsive moment? Well for some people and their semblances that happens as one moment they just accidentally activate it not on purpose. And what really sucks is being on the receiving end as people don't usually control what happens after they use it. Which has landed you in the Beacon nursery with no recent memory.

You see the semblance that you were hit with causes an amnesia state that causes anyone to forget anything that has happened up to a years length in time. So for now you had your memories reverted to a time before you have even entered the school. The amount of questions you had due to being confused nearly led to you hyperventilating, but you were calmed down here to be told what had happened.

This incident was then shared with anyone close to you like your parents and teammates. Your teammates then shared news on what happened to your two boyfriends Lie Ren and Oscar Pine. They immediately rushed over to Beacon's nurse's office to check on you and see if you are alright besides the memory wipe.

When they came they burst into the room and then took a second to pant and catch their breath while also settling down their heartbeats as they had to run to the room that was on the other side of Beacon from their respective rooms. Once they could breathe normally Oscar ran over to hold your hand in a comforting and worried manner. "y/n, you ok?" Oscar asked.

The question made your eyes squint as you were focusing more on trying to remember more on who the freckled boy was. "I.. um... sorry who are you two supposed to be?" You asked. Ren may have had his attention on you, but he could feel how upset Oscar was hearing he was also forgotten thanks to the semblance accident. He walked closer and sat down on the end of the bed. "We're your boyfriends y/n. Did your teammates tell you about us?" Ren asked, hoping that was the case since he couldn't talk to them at the moment as they were with Ozpin telling him how this all happened.

Your head began to hurt as it was flooded by a few memories coming back to you at once. The head pain made you hiss and caused Oscar to now put his hands on your head as if he was trying to hug your brain and make it better. "Are you hurting? Do you need us to do something?" Oscar asked in his usual overprotective manner.

You shook your head and put his hands off of you to show you were now fine. Once the pain passes you smiled sweetly at them as you now could say you were with two familiar faces. "I remember you both. Your Ren and you are... Oscar!" You shouted joy glad you got their names right. Unaware you pointed at the wrong person when you said their names.

Ren and Oscar shared a look when you made the mistake, but decided to just ignore and just be glad that you could remember them in general. "Yeah... we came as soon as we could. y/n, what do you remember?" Ren asked.

You frown at the reminder that your memory is so hazy or blank that someone could lie and it could be the truth for all you know. "Not much. There are so many blanks and gaps to fill. I don't even know what to do." You said. "Well not to worry as we talked to the person who caused this. Apparently the effects wear off if you are shown things that happened during or around certain events you forgot a few times then it will all come back to. And these aren't just random memories they are memories that hold a special place in your heart." Ren said. "Oh well that is good to hear." You said, smiling knowing that there is a solution. "They also told us that this will cause more pain to occur when you retrieve your memories." Oscar said, making you frown knowing that is going to hurt.