♢Chapter~5♢

"Well , i get that . You must be Starvy because even if u would try to escape , u won't be able to. We have more guards than u can even imagine. "~ Karan.

~~~~

"Hey Mom. Ur Son is back .." An Eleven year old Karan rushed to her mother who was in kitchen.

His mother, Savitri, was cooking his favourite dish as today his result was out. He was average in academics but played the sports with passion. She wanted to cook his favourite coz this time he gave his best to score high.

"Oh My.. it was so peace before u came. " Savita mocked karan who pouted.

"But now it is more peaceful " Karan grinned at her. "When my son came back happily!! Without Fighting." Savita thanked the heavens by joining her hands and karan narrowed his eyes.

He was a short-tempered person and would often indulge in fights due to his friends or due to his habit of telling everything bluntly. He had very limited friends that could be counted in fingers but they meant world for him.

"Did u passed this year by yourself or by Grace?" She questioned .

"Oh hello Mom. Don't underestimate your Son. Am not Ronit who will either fail or need grace marks to pass. I am ' The Karan Kundrra' who can pass the exam by studying just a night before. " He said proudly while his mother laughed at his antics.

Ronit was his big brother who was 3 years younger than him . They had their sister too who was just 5 right now. She was an intelligent child and had the hobby of dancing. Right now she is at her Granny's house with Ronit.

"Hey don't mock him. But where is Nishi , Sunny?" She asked karan by his nickname.

"Uh..he is outside the door." He said scratching his back..

"Why?"

"He failed in Maths and u said that if we fail ,u wont let us enter the home. So.." karan said looking her and there. "But Maa, he really tried his best. " he added as if got a good point to convince his mom.

"Yeah, the teacher must be at fault. She must have had some grudges against him" She taunted while going out.

She felt her eyes moist when she saw Nishant sitting in the corner footway stairs with his head rested in his knees. 

Since He was an orphan , He always had been an emotional child . He never knew what love and affection is until he met Kunrra's . He loved them after they come in his life and treated him as a family.

"Nishi.." Savita sat beside him and stroked his hairs. "It's okay. I know u will pass next time. U have still done an amazing Job--"

"-- by passing in other subjects..'Nishiii' "He joked and laughed. Savita glared him and he shut his mouth .

"Dont mind him. U know how bad boy he is. " Karan pouted at this.

"Maa i tried. But ..Am just ..Unlucky.. " Nishant sobbed in her embrace..

"Oh. So u r saying u r unlucky because u have us??" Savita questioned him softly.

"No Maa. U all are the reason why am alive . Who knows i might have been dea--" he recieved a smack in his head.

"Continue and forget me. " Savita hugged him.

"Mom can u plz hit him more in my behalf?" Karan said glaring Nishant.

No matter what , karan loved nishant more than real brothers do. They would tease each other like bffs but cares like a lioness does to her cub.

"Oh My Brother!! Come and hug me like Mumma.." Nishant grinned cheekily.

"As*hole.." And he hugged him from another side but then recieved a tight smack on his head.

"Who taught u cussing?" Savita questioned.

Nishant laughed looking at karan's flushed face. Karan showed him his tongue after saying sorry to savi with his puppy look.

They then came in and attacked the food. "My Favouriteeee...Mom I Love You." Nishant kissed her cheek.

Nishant and karan  always had the same choices. Their likes and dislikes depends on each other.

"Now i got . U r really 'Nishii' as u do so 'girly things' " Karan said shaking shaking his head.

"Mom" Nishant whined.

"Sunny!! Dont ever do this. A good man always respects girls and treats them best. They never make someone's fun by associating them with girls. I dont want this behaviour ever again. " Savita said with an serious face and karan nodded .

"Mom i promise , i will respect girls and will always be good with them until they are not at fault. U know my temper and i wont tolerate any misbehaviour from anyone even if its a girl. " karan said.

"No Karan! U will never raise ur hand on a girl and never disrespect them. Why only Girls , U will never raise ur hand on anyone. "

"Mom i will try but am not promising but yes i promise , i will never raise my hand or disrespect any woman ,No matter what. But pls dont call me 'karan' . I hate when u r angry. " karan said

"Nishant same applies to u too..And as My wonderful and mature Son, Its ur responsiblity that his temper is in control until he gets someone who can take care of him. Promise me this too , Nishi.."

"Yes Mom. "

"KARAN...KARAN..Open the door karan." He woke up from his sleep and went to open the door as it was continuously being knocked. He saw Julie, one of his staff, panicking.

"What happened Julie. Why are u panicking??" Karan asked her. Knowing her ,She would never woke him at 2 in the morning (2:00 a.m.) until its important .

"There is some thief in the mansion.  I saw someone's reflection and when i opened lights and called him ..He ..He  just ran to ur guest's room." She suttured in fear.

" u mean Tejasswi" he asked in shock  and ran to teja's room when julie nodded.

He ran to her room and opened the door in a thundering speed . He let out a sigh of relief when he found teja sleeping. ThankGod,she didn't escaped . Her back faced him.

Teja on the other side had her eyes tightly shut and was praying her Ganpatti bappa to save her.

Karan could see the body shaking and he smirked. "GUARDS!! Take out the CCTV phootage."

Teja's eyes widen. She got up and stopped them before taking any step further "Wait!! "

Karan looked at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Uh.. i..i was starvy ..so i went to kitchen. But then she came and i ran." She lied.

Though karan knew That she must have tried to run from this mansion and is speaking lie right now, he ignored it with a smirk that teja wanted to wipe it from his handsome face.

"Well , i get that . You must be Starvy because even if u would try to escape , u won't be able to. We have more guards than u can even imagine. " He said with amusement filled tone to teja and turned to julie. "And Julie , get her a plate."

"You also didnt had your lunch , karan." Said Maya who came here by seeing the rush. " So without any tantrum just come down both of you and have it. And dont dare to deny or yo--" Maya wanted to continue but karan cut her.

"Maya... Who can dare to go against you. Am down." Karan left.

Maya looked at tejasswi who had her jaw in floor by now. She was totally shocked that this rude man just followed what maya said without even letting her complete.

Maya surely knows how to play with devils.

Maya chuckled and gestured teja to come and the latter nodded.

They ate the dinner in pin drop silence and then went to their room .

_____