The End

I'm jealous of those who think more deeply, who write better, who draw better, who look better, who live better, who love better than I.

-Sylvia Plath

***

I took a deep breadth as I entered the place.

My eyes searched the room for the dress that will look perfect for the event. And there laid a dress above my expectations. The dress was gorgeous but I was nervous if it'd look that good on me.

The beautiful layers made me feel fall in love with design once again but with it came the questions, stupid questions crawling back in my mind.

Blair and Astoria guided me as they had visited here once. Also, this was the 3rd store we came for finding something that will interest us at first sight.

Blair and Astoria probably came here during the middle school prom.

They seemed a lot cheerful than I. Not wallowing in self-pity like me at least.

Shut it.

I shake my head in order to get rid of the thoughts which will dampen my mood instantly.

Im beautiful. I chanted this line which I luckily hear from Alex every day.

Even if I don't seem to believe it that easily, he is hell bent on making me remember this every time something negative crosses my mind.

I so wish every girl gets a guy like him.

The lady smiles as we look to the different dresses with excitement and happiness.

I forget everything else as both of my annoying best friends link their arms with mine on either side and yank me towards the dresses.

Best friends......you know the feeling when you are talking to someone and you just feel warm.

Not necessarily like warmth in temperature but just a sense of overall coziness. Perhaps on some emotional level.....like speaking with them is equivalent of whenever you step into a patch of sunlight.

That is something beautiful.

And that is what I feel with my present friend group.

All of them are different...unique and you always feel safe with them. Even if you meet them for the first time, these girls always make you feel welcome.

I cant really be always sure with the guys since even if they are crackheads with us, they seem too cold or unwelcoming sometimes.

Anyways I feel excitement bubbling in my chest as Blair babbles about how beautiful dress she saw the last time but it didn't really get it because of its really low-neck design.

She doesnt feel unease in some revealing clothes but parents.

Can I see that? Astoria asks somewhat shyly to the lady and she nods happily bringing it over to her.

It was a spaghetti straps purple shade satin dress.

She didnt try it off at once but instead watched at the mirror. And she probably wouldn't have tried it out if we didn't usher her to the changing room.

Until then Blair also got out her choice.

She got a satin dark green off shoulder ball gown and it was really pretty too.

As she went to change, I walked over to the dress that caught my attention.

It was sloping shoulder long sleeve split black dress.