0:13

“No fair! You’re cheating,” Shane laughed as she ran down hill right behind Logan who was laughing too, a tad bit breathless

“Just say,” he paused, trying to get air in, “that you can’t keep up,”

Shane leaped for his shirt, grabbing it before pulling him back, and he laughed, trying to break free, “Let go of me you cheater.” 

She laughed, breathless as well, but holding on for her dear life. One way or another, she would definitely win this challenge.

“And what about it!?” she proudly bragged, enjoying the soft breeze that swiftly caressed her sweaty skin, as liquid dripped down her chest, through her buster, and down her smooth surfaced stomach.

Her hair beat against her back as her hair tie was long gone; it had let go of her hair when they were running up the street, up the hill – setting free the locs that begged to feel the bare air in its entirety.

“You’re definitely not playing fair,” Logan retorted, accepting defeat, as Shane pulled him back yet again, and boosted herself far ahead. 

She let the road take her down, force being her greatest ally. She quickly looked over her shoulder, noticing that Logan had slowed down, a smile wide on his face as he shook his head.

His blonde curls were stuck to his face, wet with moisture hence he swiftly ran his hand through his short mane, trying to correct his regular style. She slowed down as well, having reached the finish line they both had agreed on. 

"Woo-hoo! Your girl won, okay!" Shane dramatically cheered, as she danced around in a circle, waiting on Logan to get to where she was. 

"As long as you know in your heart of hearts, that I beat your ass, and you couldn't accept the ass whooping with grace," he laughed, holding his knees, as he looked ahead –catching his breath. 

"Boy bye, you saw me cross that line first, that's what my heart of hearts knows," she too crouched, deciding to take a seat on the ground, as she too caught her breath.

Today, her muscles did ache, but only a tad bit since she'd done those warm ups Hendrichs recommended on their previous jog. Even if she wanted to be hard-headed about all he said, she was not about to do it at the expense of her body. 

"Glad you came today," Logan softly smiled, taking a seat beside Shane. They both were seated in the parking lot of the shop, having left behind Michael and Hendrichs. 

She had stayed clear of Michael like agreed, thrown a couple of jokes his way for sure, but nonetheless, stuck with Logan where she felt most comfortable.

"Glad I wasn't hard headed about it, you mean?" she smirked, peaking at him over her shoulder. They both sat close to each other, such that when Logan himself turned his head to face Shane, there was barely any space between their faces.