When the bird cried (1)

Warning; Rough language

.

An empty laughter echoed through the dungeon that was accompanied by small grunts and pants;

"I'll ask you again, Who is your backing?"

White star simply sat back and watched as one of his subordinates ever so gently questioned the bound up vampire.

"What... time is ...it?" the vampire asked between pants, his voice rasp

Did this bastard finally lose it?

White star frowned, all the ones he had captured so far didn't even open their mouth till their death, and now this one went crazy?

He could see how the vampire's eyes glinted when it saw the watch on his subordinate's wrist.

An uneasy feeling started to fill White star. It was further amplified when the vampire started to laugh loudly to the point he was coughing, as if he just saw something really hilarious.

A whip found it's way to it's throat; effectively stopping it's laughing fit

Cough cough

The vampire started coughing out blood, but a smile was still present on it's lips even though he was shaking.

"I... wonder what happened to that young master..." The vampire was barely able to speak, but every word was filled with mockery, "I heard he got into a little accident... haha..."

Young master?

"Who are you talking about?" White star's subordinate asked, his hand was gripping the vampire's jaws, forcing the other to look at him in the eyes,

"Haha... I'm... sure the all mighty White star would know..." The vampire face twisted into a crazed expression, "It's all as They had said... you really fell... into our trap..."

The vampire lost all of his energy and fainted,

The subordinate that was torturing the vampire threw him to the ground and waited for his liege to gave him the new orders.

"Sayeru,"

White star called the bear king who was standing behind him,

"I'm contacting the half blood right now, my liege"

"...It could be a trap" the White star sounded tired, it seems like that the last siege was still affecting his health.

But that wasn't the case,

White star felt cold,

He hadn't felt any temperature for a long time,

But he could feel his hands underneath the long sleeve shaking from the cold.

"You don't seem like you think that's the case, my liege"

Sayeru stared at the mage that was trying to connect the call. But even after several tries, it still wouldn't connect. Sayeru knew that the half blood was terrified of the White star. So him ignoring the calls was rather worrying on it self.

"His not picking up,"

White star stood up, making the mage flinch hard.

"Deal with the rest of the rats, Sayeru. You don't need me to describe how... yes?"

Sayeru bowed, making the mage and the torturer do the same thing, "Yes, My liege. You can leave everything to me. I'll rip out their tongues if needed to" but as usual, his face was as calm as ever.