Part 4 ~ Tangled Before Ever After

You told Rapunzel and Cass to go get ready while you get changed from your dress and high heels.
You went to your room and this time you had on a light-ish blue shirt that went down to almost your knees, dark blue stretchy pants, navy colored boots, a baby blue belt and a quiver and arrow on your back. (A/n: Think of Cass' outfit but in blue colors.)
You then run to your closet an find your old cloak you used to wear when you were a thief. It was a black cloak with little white stars lining the bottom.

You ran and met the two in the storage room where there's a secret entrance/exit through the castle. You came in to see Rapunzel smiling and Cass moving a box away from a banner. "Hey guys!" You whispered. "(Y/n)! This is so exciting!" Rapunzel ran and hugged you.

Cass moved the banner to reveal the secret passage way. "Is that a secret passage?!" Rapunzel yelled. "It was, before you announced it to the whole cast-" Cass started but then stopped after realizing Rapunzel was gone. "She went that way." You pointed to the secret passage before crawling through it. Cass rolled her eyes and groaned. She started to follow you.

Once you all came out, you covered the secret passage way back up. "That was so fun!" Rapunzel cheered. "I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that we're supposed to be sneaking out." Cass reminded Rapunzel. "Cass, I think you'll discover that I can be sneaky when I need to." Rapunzel smiled.

You tackle Rapunzel to the ground with Cass crawling down behind you. "Night patrols." You say. "We can get by them if we time it right." Cass says. "Wait. How did you know they were coming?" Rapunzel asked as you led the two out of the alleyway where the three of you were hiding. "Cass has eyes in the sky." You say as Cass holds out her arm and an owl lands on it. Rapunzel gasped, "That is amazing. You have your own owl! What's his name?" Rapunzel smiles at the owl. "Owl." Cass says the bird's name. She let Owl fly off.

You clicked your tongue and 3 horses come out from behind a stack of barrels. "Max?" Rapunzel smiles again. "Yeah." Cass says. You walk over to your horse, "When he heard Cass and I were sneaking you out, he insisted he come along. Then Star and Fidella wanted to come too and between us, I think Max has a crush on you know who." You smile as you nod your head towards your horse, Star. You and Cass walk off with your horses. You hear Max sigh and then you hear Rapunzel say, "It'll be our secret."

You got out out your quiver and launched the arrow that was tied to a rope across the river. Cass found a boat and everyone, including the horses, climbed on board. You pulled on the rope, making the boat move forward.
Once you got close to land Cass pulled out an ore and started using it, making the boat glide across the water.

-------
Word Count: 535