Chapter 1: Another day, the same old thing

[Jacks POV]

     Sigh, another day, Same old thing. It start with my Coffee spilling in my lap, I miss the bus, Due to it running me over (Again), And I have another Shake-Down from Rusty, The Schools Head Bully. Man, My bad luck seems to be hitting me a lot in the mornings, Especially on Mondays. God I wish I never had this curse! But people like me always get hurt in the end.

And as I make way to my class I see my best friend in the world, Zill, And my other Best friends, Kayla, Zill's Girlfriend, Spam, the silly one, And Vanexa, The serious one. They make my days a little better, I Always love hanging out with them. "Jack ya Scoundrel! Why are ya Late?" Thats Kayla for you, a Aussie, Body and soul.

And its Zills turn to ask. "Ya Man, We was getting worried for a sec." "yea! I nearly had the run out to find you." Spam, that silly fox is always smiling, However he did looked worried. "You have been showing up a lot later here recently." Vanexa, Captain Obvious.

"Yea, Spilled Coffee on my legs then got hit by the bus, Then Rusty showed up." I had no other way to explain it to them then the truth, I'm not very good at lying. "Rustys Givin' ya Trouble? I'll Whack him a good one in his Jaw!" "I appreciate the offer Kayla, But its ok, I'm used to it by now." Zill just pats my back. "Bud, If you need us to do anything all you have to do is ask."

I wont lie, It feels good to have friends who are there that makes you feel better then you do. "I know Zill, But it's alright, We should be heading to class anyways." They all look to the clock on the wall. "Your right, Well we'll met up at lunch and then head to Jackies together, Alright J-Man?" Heh, J-Man, Zill loves calling me that, No matter how many times I tell him it sounds like a DJ stage name ha just Goofs around making Beatboxing Sounds. "Sure thing Z-Man."

He just chuckles. "I see what you did there." As I run to class waving to my friends, I runs straight into a open locker door. "This day is only gonna get worse." I said to myself.