Chapter 135: Mission Impossible

While Shido and the others were making delicious cakes, in his home, there were several identical cute girls watching TV in the living room.

It was just that they were not watching ordinary TV programs, but something that only they could see: The special "Daily Life of Shido Itsuka".

That's right, since the computer's screen was really too small, the clones felt that it wasn't enough fun, so they connected the computer to the TV and watched Shido's every move on a larger and clearer screen.

In the living room, there were five Kurumi clones, and the one in high school uniform was gone. They had no idea where she might have gone.

"I don't know why 『Me』 hasn't come back for so long..."

Eyepatch Kurumi frowned tightly and said, "It's way past the time for Shido to go to school, but the main body has not returned.

"Maybe 『Me』 is stalking Shido! "

Lolita Kurumi guessed.

"Wow! 『Me』is actually a stalker? "

Bandage Kurumi said in disbelief.

"But if the target is Shido,『Me』might actually do this..."

Wedding Dress Kurumi said her thoughts softly

"Good point."

The clones nodded, and if they had the chance, they would also like to stalk Shido!

"Meow~"

"Were you calling us, Cat Girl Kurumi?"

Eyepatch Kurumi turned around and asked curiously.

"No meow?"

Cat Girl Kurumi shook her head.

"Then was it you, Azu-nyan?"

Eyepatch Kurumi asked again, but this time, it was not the cat girl, but the kit in her arms.

Although the clones had slightly different personalities, they all liked cats, so just now, they gave the kit a name: Azu-nyan.

"Meow~"

Maybe Azu-nyan understood what she meant, it let out a meow, and then lowered its head.

"It wasn't Azu-nyan either?"

Eyepatch Kurumi frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Wedding Dress Kurumi asked curiously.

"Did you not hear the cat meow just now?"

Eyepatch Kurumi asked suspiciously.

"I didn't pay much attention..."