Chapter 136: Lolita Adventure

The three Kurumi clones walked out of the Itsuka Residence. Although it was a completely unfamiliar world to them, they had seen at least some of it in Kurumi's shadow, so they would do better than getting lost.

"You go over there and ask, I will try here..."

Lolita Kurumi said in a low voice, and without waiting for the other two to respond, she came to a certain mansion next to her.

There was an elegant piano sound in the mansion. Lolita Kurumi looked at the house number on the wall, and a "Yamada" was written on the plate. It seemed to be Yamada's house.

"Ding!" Lolita Kurumi rang the doorbell three times.

The sound of the piano stopped abruptly, and then a stumbling sound was heard. After a while, a girl blushed and opened the door. Seeing her appearance, it always made people wonder if she was doing some unsound exercise.

"Hello, who might you be?"

The blonde girl in a pink gothic dress asked, frowning.

Originally, she thought it was her brother who came to receive the manuscript, but she did not expect that it was not her brother, but a girl who also wore a loli-style costume

But the sweet loli dress on Lolita Kurumi is more kawaii than the blonde girl's. All kinds of cute patterns were mixed and matched on her body. Even the confident blonde girl would not dare to wear this dress outside.

The girl's name was Elf Yamada. Like Shido, she was also a light novelist, but she was not from the same Bunko, but from a more famous one.

"Is this your cat?"

Lolita Kurumi asked softly, and at the same time she took out a piece of drawing paper with a somewhat chaotic pattern on it.

"This is a cat?"

Elf Yamada squinted and said bluntly, unable to find the cat.

"It's a cat!"

Lolita Kurumi nodded affirmatively.

"Well, maybe it's a cat...but I don't have a cat at home, so it shouldn't be mine."

Elf said softly.

"Really? Then...goodbye!"

Lolita Kurumi nodded, and ignored the confused girl. Next, she came to a large mansion next to her, and the word "Izumi" was written on the plate on the gate of the mansion.

"Ding~"

Lolita Kurumi rang the doorbell three times, but this time no one responded.

Nobody is at home?

Suddenly, Lolita Kurumi felt a sight from the room on the second floor of the mansion.

Lolita Kurumi smiled lightly. Although she didn't know what was going on, there was someone in the family.