CHAPTER 10

“That’s because I was afraid the dragon would get angry. You may have managed to control the water level, but your opponent was still a dragon. Unpredictable things could happen.”

“You don’t have to worry about that, Mirania. The baby dragon said he didn’t want to go even when his father came… It was difficult, but thanks to him, I was cleared of the charge of bullying.”

“You used the night of obedience, didn’t you? And that’s why it didn’t want to go?”

“I kicked him out on my own. He said he would do anything for me.” (Malandor)

Mirania made an incomprehensible expression and Malandor smiled, as if Mirania looked very cute at the moment.

“Mirania who doesn’t know love. Don’t try to hurt me, it would be difficult for you.”

“…There’s nothing more foolish than to offer love to an ignorant.”

We snapped at each other. This time, Malandor bit his lips.

“Well, if you need a night of obedience, have you gotten your hands on something that was difficult to handle?”

Mirania managed to keep a straight face.

“It’s not like that. Just tell me if you could lend it to me or not.”

“It’s not a waste of anything if it’s for Mirania, but… The night of obedience it was difficult to make even for me as well.”

Mirania didn’t believe his words right away.

There’s only one night of obedience, so it’s true that it was difficult to make, but talking about that at this point meant that the deal wouldn’t be easy.

“I’ll give you my blood.”

At Mirania’s words, Malandor hummed and buried himself deep in his chair. Then he stared intently at Mirania and asked.

“How much?”

The blood of a witch born in nature was full of vitality. Especially, the blood of the great witch that contains the power of nature.

Although Malandor wasn’t a blood-loving bat, he adored vitality.

It was ironic that he, who makes necromantic skills his specialty, likes vitality.

“Three bottles of the smallest water bottle.”

“Ummm…”

As if thinking, Malandor rested his chin on his palm and said, “For three bottles.”

“…”

“And a kiss from the Great Witch.” (Malandor)

“Kiss of the great witch? What’s that?” (Mirania)

When Mirania asked if it was an unknown treasure like the night of obedience, Malandor replied with a wide smile.

“Your kiss.”

“…I’d rather give you another bottle.” (Mirania)

“If you don’t like it, that’s fine. I love everything about you, but I don’t want to do anything that’s too much for Mirania.”

“You’re smiling, Malandor.”

As a ‘Master of Manipulation‘, he spoke with a worried look, pointing out that the corner of his lips twitched to a smile.

“Oh, I didn’t know…”

‘Oh‘, he said as he covered his mouth. But now the corners of his eyes curved, it was useless.