Ch 39 [Satsuki's Rescue]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

It was around seven in the morning when i went up to Aikuro's watch tower where Inumuta was doing some detective work to find where Satsuki was and it may be paying off.

Aikuro:"So you arrived."

Hoka:"Right on time as well, i've finally located lady Satsuki

Hoka:"Right on time as well, i've finally located lady Satsuki."

Y/N:"Then spill it, we need to know so we can get her out of there."

Hoka:"She's inprisoned at Honnoji academy. If we can get her out of that cell we could get her out of Honnoji completely."

Y/N:"If i'm lucky i should still be able to comunicate through her mind, i just need a small peice of D

Y/N:"If i'm lucky i should still be able to comunicate through her mind, i just need a small peice of D.N.A like blood."

Nonon:"Well lucky for you i've got a vial of it. The school has vial's of blood from every elite four member just in case something goes wrong."

Tsumugu:"So you've got that. What's next?"

Y/N:"I think you know."

I opened the vial of Satsuki's blood then drank it, i'll never get use to doing that. I rolled my eye's into the back of my head then began to speak.

Y/N:"Lady Satsuki can you hear me?":(Satsuki:"Wha! Where are you?"):"At the nudist beach H.Q, we're coming to get you out of there. Can you slip from those cuff's?":(Satsuki:"I'll do you one better.")

We watched the camara feed and saw her bust the chain with her bare feet.

Aikuro:"Alright people, let's get her out of there."

"