~ chapter 20 ~

"Aish!! I'm hungry, I just hope that jerk is feeding twins" I said to myself as I made some egg rolls for myself. I get interrupted by a call.

I look at the caller ID "𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧" It shows I sigh picking up the call.

| ON CALL |

Jean: hello, la soeur.

y/n: Jean, what is it!?

Jean: I get a message that you send me money.

y/n: *chuckle* yes, I send you.

Jean: but you already give me then why extra money!?

y/n: Jean.

I said as I started to roll the egg slowly. Thank god I speaker on the call.

y/n: you said your mom's health is not that great so I just thought of giving you a bonus.

Jean: but.

y/n: you call me soeur then why can't I help my brother hmm?

Jean: thanks soeur, actually my final exams are also here and I need to pay.

y/n: studies?

Jean: yes, thank you soeur.

y/n: y_yeah ok, good night.

Jean: good night.

I hear Jean hanging up the call. Studies!!? Oh! he's a student, right?

.・゜-: ✧ :- ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ -: ✧ :-゜・.

the door opened revealing y/n mom with hot milk in her hands as y/n studied while writing something on her notes...

y/n mom sighed looking at the time 10:12 PM

"y/n, I think you should sleep now" hearing her mom's words y/n look up at her mom smiling widely

"Eomma, this chapter will finish in a few minutes"

"why are you studying hard!?" her mother said while keeping the tray on the table beside y/n books.

"Eomma, you know na. our lecture said that I'm good at studies and need to study in Seoul for next year, right!!!"

"yes, but are you want to go!?" her mom asked with a hard voice as she don't like her daughter to go away from her eyes.

"yes, if I go, I may get good opportunities in the future mom," y/n said smiling.

"your just 17 are you sure" her mom ask again.

"yes, I will get a big job and then take you to places you like," she said smiling. then she holds the milk glass.

"AHH EOMMA" y/n screamed as the milk is hot.