Vol 3 Ch 2: Find The Traitor.

Hirano pov:-

On the same day after school, the atmosphere in one of the classrooms was abnormally frozen.

The reason was clear. It was the feeling of intimidation that came from the
man sitting at the podium, overlooking Class B. A feeling we all were familiar with.

“Looking back on the exams so far, there are several unnatural things.”

The name of the man who spoke to the class was Ryūen Kakeru. The dictator of class B. Standing beside him was me, Albert Yamada, Ishizaki, as well as other students proficient in martial arts. One could feel the silent threat being made…

In the event that there was a student who wanted to rebel against Ryūen, they would not hesitate to resort to violence.

“For it to come to this, it couldn’t have been by chance.”

It was like he was talking to himself, but there was a vague feeling as though it was being spoken to someone.

“Based on what happened on the uninhabited island, and at the sports
festival, there appears to be a person in Class D who thinks like me.”

“Someone like Ryūen-kun? I don’t think Class D has someone like that…”

Ishizaki couldn’t help but speak, doubting that there could be someone else out there like Ryūen. This is because Ryūen is both respectable and
detestable, an amazing and incomprehensible existence. Ryūen smiles and looks at Ishizaki.

“I used to think that too, but I feel like I need to face reality.”

“Is this also related to the results of the uninhabited island exam and the
sports festival?”

“That’s it. But rest assured, I have a general idea of how the other side is
doing things. Listen you. Moving forward, we’ll be looking to launch an all-out attack on Class D. I must take out the person running Class D from the
shadows. Class A and Class C will have to be put aside for now.”

Few students, specifically me, had objections to Ryūen’s plans. Even if someone was against it, it would be impossible to speak up because the class has signed a contract with the devil himself. And I understood that all too well.

“Ryūen-san…… Does Class D really have someone working in the
background? Someone other than Horikita or Hirata?” I voiced my question. My voice audible to the entire class.

“Yes. And, the people in this class have the key to exposing their identity.”

His eyes moved away from Ishizaki and once again went to Class B.

“What are you trying to say, Ryūen?”

In this heavy atmosphere, Ibuki stood in the classroom with her arms crossed
at her chest and threw these words at Ryūen.

(She is one brave soul.) I looked over at Ibuki with respect for not being afraid of Ryueen.

“Kuku. Ibuki, can you not even listen quietly?”

“I don’t have that much free time, and you don’t get to keep intimidating
your classmates.”

“You’re a big talker for someone who hasn’t asked for permission. Haven’t
you already made a fool of yourself?”

“That’s…”

In the face of his remark, Ibuki had no choice but to eat her words. In particular, her failure at the sports festival was embarrassing. Ryūen had
changed the students lined up to race against Horikita after Ibuki had requested to compete with her directly. The result was a very narrow defeat.
It was a pity, she had almost caught up with Horikita.