Pietro sped into the Sokovian police station and cried, "We're under attack! Clear the city, now!" No one took his words seriously, so Pietro returned with a rifle and started shooting the air. "Get off your asses."

Wanda used her mind powers on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate. Gabriela made it rain on people and Mariana used her Siren song to lure people to safety.

"All they want is to live the lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today," Steve said. "But today we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

---

Natasha, inside her cell, heard Bruce calling, "Natasha! Natasha!"

"Bruce?" Natasha said.

He walked over to her cell and asked, "You all right?"

"Yeah."

"The team's in the city, it's about to light up."

"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?"

"Yeah, I did." He held up an alien rifle and blasted the cell door open.

"So what's our play?"

"I'm here to get you to safety."

"Job's not finished."

"We could help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over."

"So we just disappear?"

---

As the city was being evacuated, F.R.I.D.A.Y. said, "Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you." Tony flew into the church.

"Come to confess your sins?" Ultron asked.

"I don't know, how much time you got?" Tony shot back.

"More than you."

"Uhhh. Have you been juicing? A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy..."

"You're stalling to protect the people."

"Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?"

"I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free." The Vibranium code he'd placed beneath the floor erupted. "What, you think you're the only one stalling?"

"There's the rest of the Vibranium," F.R.I.D.A.Y. informed. "Function: still unclear."

"This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time."

Ultron's army of robots started attacking the city as everyone was evacuating.

---

"Go!" Steve, Dakota and Ben yelled.

"Get off the bridge!" Wanda and Mariana ordered. "Run!"

---

Vision found Ultron and called him out. "Ultron."

"My Vision," Ultron replied. "They really did take everything from me."

"You set the terms, you can change them."

"All right."

They fought and Vision began working to shut Ultron out of the Internet.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.!" Tony yelled. "The Vision?"