Rhodey showed up in his War Machine suit and blasted one of the robots before saying, "Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story."

"Yep," Tony replied. "If you live to tell it."

"You think I can't hold my own?"

"We get through this, I'll hold your own."

"You had to make it weird."

As the team helped the people onto the Helicarrier, Clint said, "All right, let's load 'em up! All right, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!"

Specialist Cameron Klein, said, "Number six boat is topped and locked. Or, uh, or stocked, topped. It... it's, uh, full of people."

"Incoming!" Hill warned before one of the robots crashed in through the Helicarrier window.

"Oh, God!"

Hill shot at the robot and Fury stabbed it with a piece of metal, destroying it.

Ultron, as he was hitting Thor, said, "You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that."

"I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I am... running out of things to say!" Thor replied. "Are you ready?" Vision used Thor's hammer to hit Ultron.

Vision threw the hammer back to Thor before saying, "It's terribly well balanced."

"Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so."

"I got it!" Tony said. "Create a heat seal. I can... I can supercharge the spire from below."

"Running numbers," F.R.I.D.A.Y. told him as Tony fought off the robots from the Helicarrier's lifeboats. "A heat seal could work with enough power."

"Thor, I got a plan!"

"We're out of time," Thor replied. "They're coming for the core."

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier."

"On it," Rhodey said, moving to get people on the carrier.

"Avengers, time to work for a living."

The rest of the team joined Thor, Gabriela, Mariana and Wanda and Pietro asked, "You good?"

"Yeah," Wanda, Gabriela and Mariana replied.

Pietro took Mariana's hand and kissed the back of it. "Be careful, princezná."

Mariana nodded. "You too."

"Romanoff?" Tony called. "You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini." Nor should you and Dakota, Cap."

"Relax, Shell-head," Natasha retorted. "Not all of us can fly." She drove up on a motorcycle. "What's the drill?"

Tony pointed to the Vibranium core. "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose."

Ultron appeared to wreak havoc and destruction once again.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor asked.

Ultron summoned his army of robots to join him.

"You had to ask," Steve and Dakota muttered, sharing an annoyed look.

"This is the best I can do," Ultron told them. "This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?"

"Well, like the old man said," Tony replied. "Together."