24

Hey guys!!

Welcome back to another episode of "Prose Talks".

So recently I came across this simple not so significant event which made me take a step back and reflect. It so happened that I decided to not interact with a person that I usually used to simply because of lack of time.

Now this seemingly unimportant decision made me fall into a rabbit hole of self reflection. As I sat with myself, I started to realise more and more just how much of a draining activity that was. Why would I be talking to that person? For what reasons?

I clearly could at least see this before that that person was not respectful to me. Even if we consider it as friendship, that person was not doing it in a playful or respectful way. It was clear belittle ment. As I started exploring this situation, I further found that I would just be interacting with that person just because everyone else was doing it. And I also wanted to have more acquaintances.

Now coming back to the main point of today, often times we would simply be associating with certain people just because we want ourselves to be associated with them. Even if we know that being with them is not fulfilling to us, just to not be seen as lonely, we would allow anyone and everyone to take away our energy.

What we don't realise is that our energy is precious. Even thinking about a certain annoying person makes us to loose our precious time. The time which we can spend by thinking or being with our loved ones.

Not everyone is going to like you and that's totally fine. Not everyone's gonna be your friend or wanna hang out with you and that's totally fine too.

You don't need anyone. The ones who don't value you and your time, not at all.

I've said this before and I'll say this again, the world only exists when you do. So why the heck do you wanna give your time and energy to someone who clearly isn't even worthy of it? Will you give away your favourite items and possessions to the one person you don't like at all?

Then how can you give away something as rare and unique and beautiful as your energy? Something so worthwhile as your time? It's high time you realise who actually is worthy of you and just cut away the rest (not literally, lol).

Even if you find yourself being almost or completely lonely, remember you always have one person with you who's not gonna leave you ever.

You.

So c'mon, get ready cuz we've a pretty big task ahead of us. :)

~☆~✧~✧~☆~
Isn't this so freaking liberating?
Anna