11. Tantalizing Desire.

I just stood there with my mouth open like an idiot and stared at him as the water rippled down his body.  He weirdly stood there staring back at me with nothing but a small smirk lifting his mouth.  His eyes were locked with mine, making me unable to do anything.  It was like I was caught in a trance. 

         My brain finally caught up with what it was seeing.  I finally realized the danger I was in, as I took a tiny step back, but it was enough for him to track my movements. 

          I could see that he was reaching back to close the shower and then only the shocking state I was in turned into adrenaline, as I quickly pulled the bathroom door close.  I knew I was fast enough but the guy on the other side was superhuman.

         The door was wrenched open from my hands and I immediately ran blindly to the closet door, at least I could wait for ducks there. 

         But even before I reached the door, a strong pair of hands grabbed the back of my mesh top turned jacket and tugged me hard, conveniently ripping it into pieces.

           "Fuck."  I yelled as my hand got caught on it and I was pushed against the wall. 

           His wet hands touched my stomach before swirling me around in his hold, now my back against the wall; I could see nothing but the mountain of a wall before me and it was intimidating.  And he was fucking naked. 

         I tried to put as much space as possible between us but it was useless with a wall behind me and when the guy before me didn't know the concept of personal space. 

         I hefted my hands up, my mesh top tearing further, but I placed my hands on his chest, with the intent of pushing him back, but the minute he flexed it, my eyes flew down there.  My fingers twitched when I saw the black tattoos adorning his olive skin, there was some color in there too but black overpowered them.

         From above his left pec and till his left wrist, it was a cluster of tribal tattoos and the remaining of them were something that I couldn't comprehend from far away.  

         Just below his flexing stomach muscles was his dick, twitching and pointing up at me like it wanted me to acknowledge its presence.  I gulped at the sheer length and averted my eyes back to his and was taken aback when I saw them glowing. 

        His pupil was blown wide making the dark blue of his eyes like a ring around them, the blue of them was glowing like a glow stick and it shimmered the more I looked at it. 

         Water droplets from his hair sullied into my tube top making me shiver against the cold air.  His inhuman eyes, the little canines poking through his lips, his overpowering nutmeg smell, his nakedness, everything was getting to me. 

           "What the fuck are you?"  I whispered, stunned that I actually voiced it out.  

      He cocked a brow but then answered in his raspy voice, "A werewolf."

        I looked up at him confused like he was fucking with me, but apart from staring at me hungrily, he didn't seem to be joking. 

        "What do you mean 'a werewolf'?"  I asked, my fingers flexed, still on his chest, in the pretense of holding him back.

          "I mean what I meant."  He said after a while, his eyes tracking my lips. 

        "Like from the storybooks?"

         He made a disgusted sound at the back of his throat before he took my right hand in his.  "Those are trash and inappropriate."

          I waited for him to elaborate but he did nothing but play with my fingers.  Entranced by them.