aRtist.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Fuck.."

A breathless sigh escaped Taehyung's lips as he stared at the paper in front of him.

The young artist ruffled his hair, grabbing his burning cigarette in the ashtray besides his pencil kit and taking a puff, eyebrows furrowed as he stared at his drawing.

Something was lacking.

Something fundamental.

Yet he couldn't tell what.

He was pretty talented, and known for his art rated R, erotic drawings and paintings, of naked bodies and people having sex.

Some people might find it dirty, but something about nudity amazed Taehyung.

Something about the curves, the vulnerability of a naked body was mesmerizing to him, and he wanted to capture every single instant, curve, shadow, movement of a naked body.

He wanted.. No, needed to see how far he could go, the possibilities, and how beautiful it was.

Something about being naked reflected how bare a human can be, and anyone, once stripped off of their clothes is vulnerable.

And even more in the middle of a sexual act, the most passionate and intimate act humans can give to each other.

Taehyung wanted all of it, though he himself didn't give into these activities.

As said, it was an act that made you vulnerable, and he didn't want to show that side of his to anybody.

He was a virgin by choice, with absolutely no regrets about it.

His gaze switched from the A4 sketching paper to his window, watching the starry night, city lights reflecting into it.

He was tired for sure, dark circles under his eyes that seemed to be half-closed, though they didn't blink when the smoke of the cigarette between his fingers came towards them.

He didn't care if it was bad for him or how unattractive smoking was, Taehyung didn't have the energy to care about being attractive to others or even his health.

We'll all end up dying either ways, so pick your poison.

His eyes slowly went back to his drawing, hand putting the burning cigarette back in the ashtray to grab a pencil instead, a small sigh leaving his lips.

"Now how the fuck am I going to finish that ?"

.

.

(A/N)

enjoy <3

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.