Ch19: Iguro

"YOU WANNA TAKE ME ON YOU UNFLAMBOYANT FEATHER BAG?! ILL FLAMBOYANTLY CRUSH YOU!"

"SQUAWKKK! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY RIVALING AGAINST A FLASHY GOD LIKE MYSELF!"

Everyone sweat dropped at the comical display in front of them. Thirty minutes ago, Y/n had tried to introduce Nijimaru, who was apparently Uzui's new crow, to his new master. The two though had only started to squabble endlessly with each other, Y/n ended up having to step in, pathetically pushing on Uzuis stomach and chest to keep the two away from each other, trying to stop them so the fight didn't turn physical.

"You two please!" Y/n begged but then squeaked as she felt a hand pick her up by the back of her kimonos collar.

"SQUAWK, PUT LADY Y/N DOWN SQUAWKK!"

"SHUT UP YOU BIRD BRAIN! SERIOUSLY!"

Y/n hung in the Sound Pillars grip, limp, as she reached back to grab the hand that grabbed her. Gasping, she was lifted further up and put face to face with the man who picked her up.

"Listen Y/n-San as much I respect you..." He gave a disgusted glance to the bird.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT YOU UNFLASHY ASSHOLE!"

Uzui sighed looking back at the girl, "I can't work with this, seriously why don't you just help me?"

"Uzui...Y/n-San is far too busy with her current predicament to help you." A crying voice came in making all three of them look over, "I suggest you two get along as you are not on the top of her priorities."

"Himejima-San is correct, I hope you also remember she is still our superior. Listening to her is of the utmost importance!" Shinjuro chimed in, before directing his attention to the crow "As for you she is your main Master and superior and Uzui is your new Master! I would listen to her instructions and get along with him! After all that's what good crows of the corps do!"

The two opponents where quiet for a second.

"Your flamboyantly right Shinjuro...I apologize." Uzui grumbled.

"I see...I ask for you flashy forgiveness Lady Y/n." A fake tear fell down his cheek as he turned his head away, "Though I do not deserve it from someone as flamboyant as you!!"

"That was quite...weird!" Kanae chuckled softly.

Sanemi just looked confused as he finally decided to say something, "Are things always like this?"

"Namu-Amidabutsu...." Gyomei cried as he rubbed his prayer beads, "Namu Amidabutsu...."

----------------